Elections Donald Trump helping Stacy Abrams by attacking Brian Kemp

Golden Corral?
I don't get Abrams.

When I watched her in interviews a few years ago, she seemed very smart, articulate, and had a string grasp on issues.

Since that time, I have seen none of those traits. Rather, she simply looks like someone that wants to be a political celebrity. Most people trying to become political celebrities tend to give off grifter vibes.

Brian Kemp is fighting David Perdue instead of uniting a fractured party with Trump supporters an Kemp supporters. Sen. Raphael Warnock already beat Perdue an shows how weak a candidate he is an if he beats Kemp he will have a mess on his hands.

Stacy was able to prove how close she could get to beating Kemp, now Perdue would come in damaged from fighting Kemp an Kemp more moderate supporters losing interest. State races an Senate races Trump had a difficult time even with redistricting.

Stacy first ad never mentions Brian Kemp instead Brian gets attacked by Trump. Trump setting the stage for very negative campaign vs Brian Kemp. Stacy just has to avoid making it negative an let Trump do the mud throwing at Brian.

This is another example how Trump strategy could be problematic because instead of talking about drug prices, border security, Covid mandates it will be about Trump feeling like he was cheated by Brian making it all about him. This could be a great time for Stacy to make another big win for Democrats.

Perdue did not run against Warnock, he ran against Ossoff. But your point is largely true. Either one of them with the full backing of the party could give Abrams a tight race and likely win. But under these circumstances, I'm not sure either can.

When Kemp fucked over Abrams in 2018 by purging the voter rolls shortly before the election, he woke the fucking dragon. Basically all Abrams has been doing since then is making sure black Georgians can't be fucked with like that again. We all saw what happened in 2020, and they could well have their shit dialed even better this time.

When Warnock beat Loeffler, that was a special election. He has to run again in 2022. The fact that they will both be running means the minority vote will be very enthusiastic.

Last edited:
Purdue and Trump are pro their business shills.

Kemp will win. Georgia isn't blue enough.

Not that any of the choices are that exciting on either side to begin with.

Perdue did not run against Warnock, he ran against Ossoff. But your point is largely true. Either one of them with the full backing of the party could give Abrams a tight race and likely win. But under these circumstances, I'm not sure either can.

When Kemp fucked over Abrams in 2018 by purging the voter rolls shortly before the election, he woke the fucking dragon. Basically all Abrams has been doing since then is making sure black Georgians can't be fucked with like that again. We all saw what happened in 2020, and they could well have their shit dialed even better this time.

When Warnock beat Loeffler, that was a special election. He has to run again in 2022. That fact that they will both be running means the minority vote will be very enthusiastic.
I'd like to Loeffler run again. Just for the lols.

A guy who wiped the servers after an election Vs a corrupt guy that traded stock off during Covid Vs a woman who helped get people to vote

Yup seems like a real difficult choice for Georgia.

I'd like to Loeffler run again. Just for the lols.

I loathe Loeffler. But I have a grudging appreciation of candidates like her. They remind me of a lesson I have learned many times, but for some reason it just just does not stick with me.

Usually, if there is a candidate on the other side I would never vote for, I can at least understand why someone else might. But every once in a while, someone comes along where every fiber of their being just repulses me. Not just their viewpoints, but everything. Their look, their sound, manner, everything they have ever said or done.....just everything. Someone who even if they were in my party and the only one on the ticket, I would find a way to vote against them. The best way I can describe it is hatred.

When these people come along, I think to myself, there is just no way anyone but a fucking lunatic would vote for someone that despicable. Then of course they come along and get 49% of the vote.....or in some cases even win.

Now- If it were for a congressional seat, I don't give a shit. I know there are congressional districts in this country capable of electing the fucking antichrist. But that was a Senate race. 49% of the whole state voted for her. 49% in a state of 10 million. When that happens, it forces me to re-examine things a little. Because it means either 49% of Georgia are lunatics, there might be something I am not looking at objectively, or there is a particular sentiment going on that I have dramatically underestimated.

It does not always make me change my views. But it does make me think a little. So I thank Loeffler for that at least.

Here is Bunker Boy helping Ossoff and Warnock

Trump has proven in Senate races people want solutions not RINO attacks. This could end badly because Trump will force Republicans spend more fighting each other.
Are you unfamiliar with the primary process?

Nice to know libs are concerned with how and what the other side is doing

OGC.c852bbde13e3e1a044770c753be6a700

I don't get Abrams.

When I watched her in interviews a few years ago, she seemed very smart, articulate, and had a string grasp on issues.

Since that time, I have seen none of those traits. Rather, she simply looks like someone that wants to be a political celebrity. Most people trying to become political celebrities tend to give off grifter vibes.
She cut her teeth around the Atlanta political scene. It's extremely corrupt and all about personal wealth and nepotism, albeit not unlike most large cities. The appointed heads of every department in the city are, generally, vastly unqualified and gain positions because a relative was elected.
For the most part, it's pretty clean and has a great food scene as Stacy's girth exemplifies.

Abrams helped raise millions to pay of citizens outstanding medical debt.

that alone is more than anything Perdue and Kemp ever did to help working people

Back