Elections Donald Trump helping Stacy Abrams by attacking Brian Kemp

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Brian Kemp is fighting David Perdue instead of uniting a fractured party with Trump supporters an Kemp supporters. Sen. Raphael Warnock already beat Perdue an shows how weak a candidate he is an if he beats Kemp he will have a mess on his hands.

Stacy was able to prove how close she could get to beating Kemp, now Perdue would come in damaged from fighting Kemp an Kemp more moderate supporters losing interest. State races an Senate races Trump had a difficult time even with redistricting.

Stacy first ad never mentions Brian Kemp instead Brian gets attacked by Trump. Trump setting the stage for very negative campaign vs Brian Kemp. Stacy just has to avoid making it negative an let Trump do the mud throwing at Brian.

This is another example how Trump strategy could be problematic because instead of talking about drug prices, border security, Covid mandates it will be about Trump feeling like he was cheated by Brian making it all about him. This could be a great time for Stacy to make another big win for Democrats.

Brian Kemp is fighting David Perdue instead of uniting a fractured party with Trump supporters an Kemp supporters. Sen. Raphael Warnock already beat Perdue an shows how weak a candidate he is an if he beats Kemp he will have a mess on his hands.

Stacy was able to prove how close she could get to beating Kemp, now Perdue would come in damaged from fighting Kemp an Kemp more moderate supporters losing interest. State races an Senate races Trump had a difficult time even with redistricting.

Stacy first ad never mentions Brian Kemp instead Brian gets attacked by Trump. Trump setting the stage for very negative campaign vs Brian Kemp. Stacy just has to avoid making it negative an let Trump do the mud throwing at Brian.

This is another example how Trump strategy could be problematic because instead of talking about drug prices, border security, Covid mandates it will be about Trump feeling like he was cheated by Brian making it all about him. This could be a great time for Stacy to make another big win for Democrats.

I want to fix your D key.

You know what they say, election fraudsters stick together. Trump and Abrams are cut from the same delusional cloth.

We have to weed out the RINO's and weaklings. Kemp is one.
Disagree good sir

Kemp is a dedicated conservative, not a trump bottom feeder. If we hope to win in the end, he needs to be the one running. Perdue was already beaten, I'm not convinced even after this year he gets the nessasary votes to win

Yeah, running all her ads about Trump without talking about the person she's running against worked out great in Virginia.

Why on earth are they running Stacy Abrams again, against someone she already lost to after her party's support has been plummeting?

We have to weed out the RINO's and weaklings. Kemp is one.

Exactly. And Abrams is NOT getting independents and possibly not moderate dems either, so it's not a big deal if Trump takes a shot at Kemp. Kemp will fuck over conservatives in a heartbeat if his swiss bank account gets enough funding.

Trump has proven in Senate races people want solutions not RINO attacks. This could end badly because Trump will force Republicans spend more fighting each other.
1fFy.gif

I don’t know, I hear these are a serious problem in GA. They’d probably have just as much success campaigning on actual rhino attacks.

Trump has proven in Senate races people want solutions not RINO attacks. This could end badly because Trump will force Republicans spend more fighting each other.
People want politicians to fix the problems they are seeing especially with inflation. RINOs are not going to fix anything except their own wallets.

This is how I know for certain you are a fool. You believe red blooded Conservatives are RINO’s because Trump, a lifelong Democrat, says so. Nothing screams I let someone else think for me than this.

No. @PEB is saying the opposite (correct me if I'm misunderstanding you)

He's saying it's dumb for republicans to be letting these campaigns where Trump attacks a candidate for not being "Trumpy" enough, and therein opens the door for a democrat to win what should be a lock Republican seat

Republicans need to force Trump out and to the sidelines if they want to win what is a ripe for the taking mid terms and 2024 general election

He's saying it's dumb for republicans to be letting these campaigns where Trump attacks a candidate for not being "Trumpy" enough, and therein opens the door for a democrat to win what should be a lock Republican seat

Republicans need to force Trump out and to the sidelines if they want to win what is a ripe for the taking mid terms and 2024 general election
Psst...it wasn't Peb he was quoting.

I’m confuddled. My response was to Chulo.

Whoops. That fool is the literal only person I have on ignore. So to me it looked like nothing quoted and I took it as a comment to the whole of the thread

My bad

That’s hilarious. I’d never call @PEB a fool to their face.

Perdue was knee deep in stock trading while politicians were telling us not to fear Covid19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...-in-with-coronavirus-stock-trades-01606357568

As for Abrams, if she loses, where does she go next?
Perdue is one of those elected officials that takes insider information and makes money off it. The worst fucking kind of self serving politician I hate. He is not at Pelosi's husband level of stock bullshit, but damn near. That what cracks me up is Kemp is called the Rino. I did not know Conservative values was gaming the system, but since he has Donny's backing any comments about Perdue will not be logical and based in fantasy.

The second part, is Abrams has a lifetime pass for kicking Trumps ass in GA, to be fair, the two GOP senate candidates were under whelming. Rich guys wife who also made a ton selling stocks. So the GOP ran two stock cheats. If the right gets split, she has a chance. Otherwise I think she loses. She is a good organizer though, will give her that but think she is an underwhelming candidate as well.

Back