Donald Trump forgives the pope

Laura Ingraham asked Trump if he's elected will he put Cruz on the supreme court. Imagine that. Trump is president and Ted Cruz is on the supreme court.
Laura Ingraham is a grade A moron. I'm not surprised she asked this absurd question...

No, he forgave the pope... Article says forgives too.
Not only that logic is just frightening but Trump never said he forgave the pope. That is simply the spin the click-bail journalist put on the article. And why? Well, unfortunately your answer makes it self-explanatory.

lol please tell me that's not legit.
Oh it's real

Donald Trump introduced by 'USA Freedom Kids' dancing girl trio

"Pensacola, Florida (CNN)Before Donald Trump stepped up to the podium here on Wednesday night to a roaring crowd, the billionaire businessman got a colorful and musical introduction by a patriotic girl group.

"USA Freedom Kids" are a trio clad in American flag-inspired dresses who performed a synchronized song and dance routine in support of Trump's presidential bid.

They danced along to a song that highlighted key themes Trump has talked up during his controversial campaign -- including a sense of unapologetic, aggressive nationalism."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/14/politics/donald-trump-usa-freedom-kids-video/

I'm not clicking on that, but if it's the same one that was at a rally a while back, that's just creepy as fuck...

What's the deal with the Religious Right and sexualizing young girls?

come on man, thats a bit of a reach. If you can go that route someone will just post vids of the little boys dancing at pride gatherings and ask whats with the ultra left sexualizing little boys?

come on man, thats a bit of a reach. If you can go that route someone will just post vids of the little boys dancing at pride gatherings and ask whats with the ultra left sexualizing little boys?
Well yeah. I'm just saying, there's not a lot of Liberals at the children beauty pageants and you're not going to see Bernie Sanders having this kind of thing at his event. It just creeps me out, Man. And if you'd asked me which party did something like this, I would have definitely known....

I'm not clicking on that, but if it's the same one that was at a rally a while back, that's just creepy as fuck...

What's the deal with the Religious Right and sexualizing young girls?
I literally watched 10 seconds of it and stopped. The music was rattling. Although I think this is more that kind of "professional American" type thing. It is that flag-waving country bumpkin attitude.

I saw this thing the other day on You Tube videos for America's Got Talent and it had like 5-7 years olds whose voices were incredible. So i am clicking on the videos just amazed when one comes up and it is a 5 year old dressed like 'I dream of Jeanie' doing belly dancing.

I thought it was fucked up. And people can say, well it's your problem for seeing a sexual component but bullshit, belly dancing is a seductive form of dance and not something a 5 year old should be doing to creepy music on stage for adults. Now I am not saying the intent was for it to be sexual but it just isn't appropriate, at least not to me. So I don't know, when it comes to kids, I simply don't like it in general. Dress them like kids is how i feel.

I literally watched 10 seconds of it and stopped. The music was rattling. Although I think this is more that kind of "professional American" type thing. It is that flag-waving country bumpkin attitude.

I saw this thing the other day on You Tube videos for America's Got Talent and it had like 5-7 years olds whose voices were incredible. So i am clicking on the videos just amazed when one comes up and it is a 5 year old dressed like 'I dream of Jeanie' doing belly dancing.

I thought it was fucked up. And people can say, well it's your problem for seeing a sexual component but bullshit, belly dancing is a seductive form of dance and not something a 5 year old should be doing to creepy music on stage for adults. Now I am not saying the intent was for it to be sexual but it just isn't appropriate, at least not to me. So I don't know, when it comes to kids, I simply don't like it in general. Dress them like kids is how i feel.
Man, look at us... Agreeing with each other like old friends, though the positions we agreed on tonight were pretty much no-brainers. But yeah, Man... It's beyond creepy. I don't understand their whole culture, but that's an understatement. It's shameful. lol, why the fuck would you do something like this? Those are kids! What the actual fuck...

Did anybody else clap and laugh at the same time. Oh, Donald.

TBH, about five minutes ago, I switched from that image to the 'banging Laura Ingraham' image... It's working quite well.

I don't even care about her politics. That wet-lipped puritan needs to be liberated!
and by liberated, I mean railed all night.
915386_f520.jpg

Man, look at us... Agreeing with each other like old friends,
heh. There is a guy on a site i used to go on, a religious site, and he holds almost identical positions and approaches as you. And man we went at it for like a year! Then turned out we both had a common experience and actually put our feud to the side for a day to talk about it. Well after that it turned out we shared almost all the same political, social, and moral views other than how badly we butted heads about anything religious. We just decided to not talk it and let the other person go off on people without getting involved. He and I had a ton of good exchanges and even talked quite a bit offline. I think you and i should just never talk religion with one another and we will be good!

though the positions we agreed on tonight were pretty much no-brainers. But yeah, Man... It's beyond creepy. I don't understand their whole culture, but that's an understatement. It's shameful. lol, why the fuck would you do something like this? Those are kids! What the actual fuck...
Well, to us they feel like no-brainers but you are right, culturally dressing a kid up like a prostitute whether for a pageant or performance is somehow considered no big deal. And that is not even getting into putting the child in the public spotlight so soon with such heavy expectations. Just let these kids be kids, life will take their innocence soon enough, no need to speed up the process.

Back