Donald Trump forgives the pope

lol, I have to admit... Trump is a brilliant dude.

I think you've confused "Forgiveness"
and
"Being patronizing"

Realized he was about to get his ass handed to him.

Frankly... And I think everyone can agree with this one... Trump just embarrassed the Pope. It was hard to watch and I'm sure the Pope slinked directly back to the vatican in shame. Which would be something, as his blatant disregard for scripture and shamelessly changing the rules to identify with pop culture, not to mention protecting pedophiles, hasn't been enough to really shame him yet.

I can't believe I"m going to type these words, but...

War Trump!

No, he forgave the pope... Article says forgives too.
Oh, well, if an ARTICLE says so. It must be true. I forgot how articles on the internet are never wrong. Excellent point.

Fuck, I hate him but that soundbite is gold.

Tops buying the Jeb site even, which was lulzy but couldn't be captured in 3 words like this stunt can.

When Trump has sex with his hot wife, he's imagining himself jerking off.

Last edited:
Fuck, I hate him but that soundbite is gold.

Tops buying the Jeb site even, which was lulzy but couldn't be captured in 3 words like this stunt can.
Buying the Jeb site was absolutely fucking gold. lol. Makes me smirk even thinking about it...

in before another "can't stump the trump" video

Trump finds himself so sexy, he videotapes himself jerking off, then jerks off to that video.

Laura Ingraham asked Trump if he's elected will he put Cruz on the supreme court. Imagine that. Trump is president and Ted Cruz is on the supreme court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back