• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donald Cerrone: "Cormier is the Worst Fighter Ever".

Notice how he didn't fall down down and curl up...but yeah they suck I'm sure.

Cerrone's never crumpled from just one body shot either. Pettis landed 2 or 3 brutal body kicks. He stayed up and got blasted in the face by RDA after a body knee and body kick. DC was fortunate time was winding down in the fight.

Tbf Cerrone has fucked up guts from a vehicle accident.

I don't disagree with what you're saying overall, DC is more durable and more likely to stay the course under adversity.

DC's performance was more then just boring, it was disrespectful to a legend, Anderson is 41 didn't train and assured DC getting paid, it's the biggest UFC ppv ever and you fight like a wet blanket. It was the first time since Guida Maynard that I was truly disgusted by a performance show some balls to the man that saved your paycheck

What did you expect him to do? Risk losing when he has a major advantage on the ground?

You should have known going in what his gameplan was. I don't think I've ever seen DC not utilize his wrestling when he could.

Brock would have folded up from that Andy body kick. Him and Cerrone have both had several inches of intestines removed. Im sure DC's liver is stinging today.

Edson+Barboza+Liver+Kicks+Evan+Dunham+UFN+Cerrone+vs+Miller.gif

I agree the technique is underutilized in MMA an devastating when it lands.

It isn't utilized because when your opponent blocks it you're running super high risk of breaking your foot or toes. That's why they teach you to kick with your shin in thai boxing.

What did you expect him to do? Risk losing when he has a major advantage on the ground?

You should have known going in what his gameplan was. I don't think I've ever seen DC not utilize his wrestling when he could.
Yea fine, at the very least DO something when your on the ground, Silva goes down faster then my stocks when he's trained let alone on 2 days notice. He laid there like a beached whale doing shit the entire time.

It isn't utilized because when your opponent blocks it you're running super high risk of breaking your foot or toes. That's why they teach you to kick with your shin in thai boxing.

Is the likelihood of breaking your foot/toes on that kick that disproportionately higher than the likelihood you sustain damage from leg kick checks?

Yea fine, at the very least DO something when your on the ground, Silva goes down faster then my stocks when he's trained let alone on 2 days notice. He laid there like a beached whale doing shit the entire time.

I'd attribute that to Silva's defense and the fact Cormier is not all that great at ground and pound.

Chokeboy Cerrone needs to can it.

I'd attribute that to Silva's defense and the fact Cormier is not all that great at ground and pound.
He's an Olympic wrestler and a champion he should have the concept of punching from the top down

It was a shitty fight. Did anyone dcing DC's shitty performance even enjoy it? Fight sucked ass. No one can possibly DC vs Silva was a good fight.

Donald needs to stfu up here. DC is better than he will ever be. Sure, the fight wasn't very exciting. But at least DC doesn't fold every time he gets a big fight.

Is this really a surprise ? Khabib is always right. " Cerrone always drunk uahuahua IIIIII ammmm Cowboy "

I lol'd but anybody who thought DC was going to be standing with silva has shit for brains. Also, that must be the only DC fight he's ever watched.

Everyone has been shitting on Cormier since last night but as soon as a fighter does the same, he gets criticized.

It was hard to stay awake watching that shit but DC is a great fighter.

Back