• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donald Cerrone: "Cormier is the Worst Fighter Ever".

120_Rafael_Dos_Anjos_vs_Donald_Cerrone.0.0.jpg

For everyone questioning the legitimacy of Cerrone's comments, he's speaking live on stage at the fan expo. The video is under live events on Fight Pass if you'd like to go back and watch. The comments are accurate.

Cowboy had $1000 on Spider, that's why.

Who gives a shit if Cerrone doesnt like fighter A and B? He has an opinion. Im sure he doesnt give a fuck. Look at everyone talking about him. What, DC cant respond? You guys act like he is talking about a 8 year old kid in a wheelchair. Quit crying.

Doesnt matter. Other fighters have used that word and been crucified on this board and even in the media. Yet others have it swept under the rug. How about take everyone to task for it, or leave everyone the fuck alone for using it. Always this bias shit going on.
I truly miss the non PC days, I'm sure I was called a :eek::eek::eek: as a kid and yet I'm still alive to speak of it today

Now Cerrone has to publicly apoloize to all the :eek::eek::eek:s out there for hurting their feelings

8u9m1zE.gif

Body shots suck period.
Ate a toe first body shot like this in one of my first kickboxing tournaments, shit literally made my whole body say "fuck this" and shut down for a second. They're brutal. More guys should lead with the ball of the foot on body kicks. Way more effective imo.

Doesnt matter. Other fighters have used that word and been crucified on this board and even in the media. Yet others have it swept under the rug. How about take everyone to task for it, or leave everyone the fuck alone for using it. Always this bias shit going on.
Crucify the crucifiers.

Ate a toe first body shot like this in one of my first kickboxing tournaments, shit literally made my whole body say "fuck this" and shut down for a second. They're brutal. More guys should lead with the ball of the foot on body kicks. Way more effective imo.

Edson+Barboza+Liver+Kicks+Evan+Dunham+UFN+Cerrone+vs+Miller.gif

I agree the technique is underutilized in MMA an devastating when it lands.

I don't care who you are that's funny shit. Go get some cerronay.

hahaha, wtf

but he's being stupid. he fought how he had to. not worth risking it

No question Spider was aiming for the liver, that made me want to take a shit just looking at it.

Back