Don Jr., Kushner, and Manafort met with Kremlin lawyer in June: Don Jr. confirms meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a shocking turn of events this turned out to be absolutely nothing

No, people connected to trump have met with someone who has been connected to the kremlin and discussed an unknown matter

If that doesn't prove that trump is a Russian agent, I don't know what will!

IMPEACH!!

Vxl3fUa_d.jpg

I like how you quietly changed your av after it was no longer "confirmed by 17 intelligence agencies" and now are reaching on something else. You're getting into reptilian flat earthier CTer territory with this russia thing

giphy.gif

The CIA, FBI, NSA and every member of the U.S. Congress have all agreed on the subject. The only one who refuses to acknowledge it is the president and his supporters.

This isn't flat earth. This is Trump's senior advisors meeting with a Russian to damage Hillary Clinton. Then a month later the hacking began. Just another in a long line of coincidences and secret undisclosed meetings. I'm also sure it was noted on Jarad's security clearance application.

Strange fucking day in the world when I'm the one giving Trump more credit than his acolytes.

Remember, he's the smartest man alive, until it's convenient for him to be dumb.

His campaign meets with a connected Russian lawyer after getting the nom, and they're clearly being dishonest about the purpose, but it's nothing?

Why is a candidate discussing potential policy with a foreign lawyer who has ties to the state nothing? Because "Hilary lost get over it"? Are you guys retarded?

The CIA, FBI, NSA and every member of the U.S. Congress have all agreed on the subject. The only one who refuses to acknowledge it is the president and his supporters.

This isn't flat earth. This is Trump's senior advisors meeting with a Russian to damage Hillary Clinton. Then a month later the hacking began. Just another in a long line of coincidences and secret undisclosed meetings. I'm also sure it was noted on Jarad's security clearance application.

>this is trump's senior advisors meeting with a Russian to damage Hillary Clinton

<36>

Someone trump knows has met someone that is Russian!!! It doesn't matter that Wikileaks confirmed it didn't come from any state agency, every Russian is complicit in this conspiracy!

No, people connected to trump have met with someone who has been connected to the kremlin and discussed an unknown matter

If that doesn't prove that trump is a Russian agent, I don't know what will!

I can't believe Drumpf and people loosely related to him TALKED to a RUSSIAN person wow!

I mean yeah I think Drumpf is completely and utterly incompetent and a literal baby who wears diapers that will fuck up catostrophically and get impeached at any moment but this UNNAMED SOURCE familair with DRUMPFS THINKING is assuring me that Drumpf colluded with Russia and I'm going to keep putting all of my faith in this one story where absolutely no evidence or anything substantial has been released yet

W O W
O
W

I can't believe Drumpf and people loosely related to him TALKED to a RUSSIAN person wow!

I mean yeah I think Drumpf is completely and utterly incompetent and a literal baby who wears diapers that will fuck up catostrophically and get impeached at any moment but this UNNAMED SOURCE familair with DRUMPFS THINKING is assuring me that Drumpf colluded with Russia and I'm going to keep putting all of my faith in this one story where absolutely no evidence or anything substantial has been released yet

W O W
O
W

This is from the reputable NYT who literally just had to retract fake stories about trump/Russia connections

Only an IDIOT DRUMPF supporter wouldn't believe hem over Wikileaks who have literally never published anything that has been proven false

S E V E N T E E N A G E N C I E S

His son is loosely related to him?

W O W
O
W

No, just write off every "coincidence" immediately because 'liberal tears'. Makes total sense. Well not really, it's stupid as fuck. But look who I'm talking to.

This is from the reputable NYT who literally just had to retract fake stories about trump/Russia connections

Only an IDIOT DRUMPF supporter wouldn't believe hem over Wikileaks who have literally never published anything that has been proven false

Don't worry. They'll retract the story on a Saturday at 3:00 am, 4 months later in size 2 font.

This is different. This is it for real this tim- *trips over garbage bin with 50 other Diamond Jim threads with anonymous sources* err, uh? What was I talking about? Uh yeah Drumpf is transphobic lol

checkmate dumbass

Russia

Don't worry. They'll retract the story on a Saturday at 3:00 am, 4 months later in size 2 font.

>NYT publishes the fake 17 agencies story
>@diamond jim cites it and refers to it for months
>NYT has to retract it because it's false
>@diamond jim gets embarrassed and has to change his av
>@diamond jim bites on their next conspiracy theory article and presents them as reputable again

WEW

But this is the same guy who said that Louise mensch has been right about everything having to do with Russia... (same girl who said every antifa protestor is secretly a Russian spy hired to frame college professors and that 4chan is a Russian botnet)

This is different. This is it for real this tim- *trips over garbage bin with 50 other Diamond Jim threads with anonymous sources* err, uh? What was I talking about? Uh yeah Drumpf is transphobic lol

checkmate dumbass

Russia

But someone posted it on TWITTER so you know it's real!!

If he doesn't make a new thread to embed every anti-trump or conspiracy theory tweet he sees, then who will?!?!

checkmate dumbass

Russia
Cubic Zirconia Pam should be forced to retract his statements after each one of his conspiracy theories are dismissed. I've been lurking a while and it's like clockwork. I've got you this time Drumpf!!!!

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3254237/Russia-Hack-Report.pdf

Please take time to read the report that Obama commissioned. It's seriously laugh out loud shit. The NYT references this document as " PROOF " that Putin had his hand in the election by favoring Trump. I love the fact that they go to those lengths ( TV shows created by the Kremlin to influence Americans somehow, to vote for Trump instead of Hillary, etc)

It's a total shit show and probably the most laughable intelligence assessments I've ever read. It's a " Guam tipping over " level of idiocy/narrative building.

Yeah, crazy.......

Russia-Today-Logo.jpg

IF Manafort was there, then something shady was going down. Dude has been shady since the late 80's.

if Chelsea met with Merkel's Agents about dirt on Trump I'm sure trump fans would say its #fakenews right? No big deal! Nothing to see!

if Chelsea met with Merkel's Agents about dirt on Trump I'm sure trump fans would say its #fakenews right?

If it was posted 5 times a day on sites like Breitbart and infowars which cited "anonymous sources", I genuinely would not give a fuck, yes

If it was posted 5 times a day on sites like Breitbart and infowars which cited "anonymous sources", I genuinely would not give a fuck, yes
So why did don Jr lie about what the meeting was about?

His son is loosely related to him?

No, just write off every "coincidence" immediately because 'liberal tears'. Makes total sense. Well not really, it's stupid as fuck. But look who I'm talking to.
Sorry bro, he's been brain washed by Russian psy-ops. He's a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back