Don Jr., Kushner, and Manafort met with Kremlin lawyer in June: Don Jr. confirms meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Two weeks after Donald J. Trump clinched the Republican presidential nomination last year, his eldest son arranged a meeting at Trump Tower in Manhattan with a Russian lawyer who has connections to the Kremlin, according to confidential government records described to The New York Times.

The previously undisclosed meeting was also attended by Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman at the time, Paul J. Manafort, as well as the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, according to interviews and the documents, which were outlined by people familiar with them.

While President Trump has been dogged by revelations of undisclosed meetings between his associates and Russians, this episode at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016, is the first confirmed private meeting between a Russian national and members of Mr. Trump’s inner circle during the campaign. It is also the first time that his son Donald J. Trump Jr. is known to have been involved in such a meeting.

Representatives of Donald J. Trump Jr. and Mr. Kushner confirmed the meeting after The Times approached them with information about it. In a statement, Donald Jr described the meeting as primarily about an adoption program. The statement did not address whether the presidential campaign was discussed.

Ms. Veselnitskaya is married to a former deputy transportation minister, and her clients include state-owned businesses. Her activities and associations had previously drawn the attention of the F.B.I., according to a former senior law enforcement official.

Don Jr. confirms meeting took place but it was about adoption that required the campaign manager and senior official. Just another random meeting with someone who has connections to the government actively attacking our election system to favor them.

Probably planning on applying for asylum.

I'm sure that Trump's former campaign manager, son, and son-in-law top advisor met with the Kremlin lawyer about an adoption program in the middle of the election. Definitely about an adoption program. Putin's lawyers have the best adoptions.

Are she and Trump actually on the same page, here?

I thought he went back to denying Russia did it prior to or following his meeting with Putin.

russia hacked the election

Haven't we heard this before?
Yogi.jpg

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3254237/Russia-Hack-Report.pdf

Please take time to read the report that Obama commissioned. It's seriously laugh out loud shit. The NYT references this document as " PROOF " that Putin had his hand in the election by favoring Trump. I love the fact that they go to those lengths ( TV shows created by the Kremlin to influence Americans somehow, to vote for Trump instead of Hillary, etc)

It's a total shit show and probably the most laughable intelligence assessments I've ever read. It's a " Guam tipping over " level of idiocy/narrative building.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3254237/Russia-Hack-Report.pdf

That must have been the meeting where they decided to hack the election.

Are she and Trump actually on the same page, here?

I thought he went back to denying Russia did it prior to or following his meeting with Putin.

my thoughts exactly

looks like she didn't get the memo saying the Russians are our friends

Democrats are literally telling their base to stop talking about the Russian narrative because there is nothing there. Even Nancy Pelosi is telling you to stop it

Democrats are literally telling their base to stop talking about the Russian narrative because there is nothing there. Even Nancy Pelosi is telling you to stop it

Its laughable to believe that it the Russians did this to the RNC and Trump and this many secret meetings and financial entanglements occurred that Fox News wouldn't be calling for a storming of the White House.

Democrats are smartly shifting to other issues like Trumpcare because it's polling terribly. The Russian investigation isn't likely to conclude for the next year if you are judging it off past special investigation.

B-b-b-but Louise Mensch told me Russia hacked the election!!

I read that on iPad News. Sure sounds like the fruits of election interference were identified. Sure, the meeting was about "adoptions". It was about returning the US assets of the evil doers.

I'm sure that Trump's former campaign manager, son, and son-in-law top advisor met with the Kremlin lawyer about an adoption program in the middle of the election. Definitely about an adoption program. Putin's lawyers have the best adoptions.
From the news report, not letting Americans adopt Russian babies was retaliation for US freezing assets of bad guys. LOL.

From the news report, not letting Americans adopt Russian babies was retaliation for US freezing assets of bad guys. LOL.
Nothing wrong with passing along US policy proposals in exchange for Russian election favors! Great deal!

The article also said Russia blacklisted for asset freezing the Indian American NY prosecutor who prosecuted many Russian criminals, who was later fired by Trump after receiving assurances he'd be allowed to keep his job. Sounds a lot like a Puppet President is a foreign agent.

Believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back