Media Don Frye: I'd love to fight Ngannou

Russia has a real government that actually looks out for the interests of Russians, Americans are sold out left and right by their leaders lol
Well russian government is basically ruled like the hun court. Great Khan (Putin) gives his loyal servants (childhood buddies, work friends from kgb, judo dudes etc) national companies to run as fiefdoms and when the federation needs support he demands "levies" as money and connections. I dont think you are very serious about them thinking too much about the russian people.

No it doesn't, much of Russia is full of empty cities, towns and states that have been neglected and economically unsupported since the fall of the soviet union. Stop watching RT.
So you’re saying the Soviet Union was better for the people?

Well russian government is basically ruled like the hun court. Great Khan (Putin) gives his loyal servants (childhood buddies, work friends from kgb, judo dudes etc) national companies to run as fiefdoms and when the federation needs support he demands "levies" as money and connections. I dont think you are very serious about them thinking too much about the russian people.
Don’t lie... Americans were betrayed for Chinese labor and global liberal politics

Maybe we should be more concerned about Don's mental health. Him saying he wants to fight Ngannou is no different from him saying he wants to die. Euthanasia by Francis uppercut.

Jarl

Don Frye "pleasantly confused"
Even during his prime, Ngannou would take Frye and "beat him into a living death"

Last edited:
Don’t lie... Americans were betrayed for Chinese labor and global liberal politics
Yeap, thats why Trump did all that business with the Chinese, was begging them for him and his daughter to get those Chinese copyrights and had Chinese nationals, government officials and Chinese banks renting out whole floors in his buildings. Man oh man, Trump blew the Chinese so hard he tuned orange - look it up, the Orange Terror loved sucking off the Chinese whenever possible (word is his favorite soup was "Sum Young Cum").

ummm, guy was in a medically induced coma a few years ago ... no Don. no.

You don't have to be scared to get your ass whooped.

Russia has a real government that actually looks out for the interests of Russians, Americans are sold out left and right by their leaders lol
Lol russian gouvernement is corrupt and reckless.
Talking about citizens being sold out. Putin build himself this insane palace from tax and company money while russia is just broke af.
You just like Putin because he's what some dudes somehow consider as being "alpha".

Man he looks rough. A couple years ago he used to upload his predictions to yt and he looked wayy younger than this.

Do we really think this guy is afraid of anyone?

tumblr_m8pfbbt8Qx1ry1rm7o1_250.gifv
Imagine Ngannou doing that to someone

<6>

I’d like to fight Ngannou too. I’ll do it for half of what Jon Jones was asking for.

No thanks. I don't feel like watching elder abuse

Back