Media Don Frye: I'd love to fight Ngannou

Do we really think this guy is afraid of anyone?

tumblr_m8pfbbt8Qx1ry1rm7o1_250.gifv

I believe that shit was pre planned fake af theatrics, typical Pride blurring the lines between WWE and MMA. There's a reason you have never seen anything like that in any other legit pro combat and only in WWE.

<DisgustingHHH>

Dude is a legend, but he got his ass kicked by peewee Herman in about 3 minutes a few years ago.

His prime self would have given Ngannou a tough night.
I seriously doubt it. He'd be a LHW, maybe even a MW today. He did beat a few big, strong guys (Tank, Goodridge) but Tank had him in a lot of trouble and Goodridge KO'd him in their last fight. Ngannou is too big strong and dangerous with his hands...plus he has an iron chin. And he's a full-sized HW whom Don couldn't take down and wrestle as a last resort.

Jesus. People are more retarded than an extremely brain damaged Don Frye. I would think people on sherdog would get jokes.

Maybe not big Frank but prime Frye would have been and would be very fun vs a lot of fighter past his era and even today

Dude is a legend, but he got his ass kicked by peewee Herman in about 3 minutes a few years ago.

His prime self would have given Ngannou a tough night.
No he wouldn't have, if Tank could give him a tough fight, Ngannou who's larger, quicker and hits harder would have laid Frye out. Frye was not a big HW, the size difference would have been huge.

Russia has a real government that actually looks out for the interests of Russians, Americans are sold out left and right by their leaders lol
No it doesn't, much of Russia is full of empty cities, towns and states that have been neglected and economically unsupported since the fall of the soviet union. Stop watching RT.

Back