*Dominique Reyes Vs Chris Weidman: Who gets the win?*

Oh my god lol what a fantasy. Weidman will come out looking slow and get KO'd in the first round then retire

Ya you’re right, it’s a fantasy that a former champ can beat the world beater Dominick Reyes.. laughable even...

Weidman might not win, but to say it’s a fantasy that he wins shows how big of an ignorant tool you are.

Rockhold found out the hard way what happens when you try to wrestle bigger opponents and it's not like Weidman's any faster.

I see this going like most of Weidman's recent fights. He will be competitive on the feet until his chin fails him.

Let's see. You've got a guy who has clearly been on a downhill slope for a while (incidentally, since about USADA), has lost four out of his last five, all of them by KO or TKO - including getting knocked out viciously a couple of times, moving up in weight despite not looking huge for his weight class, to fight a bigger, younger, undefeated guy with highly impressive striking, someone who has at times very much looked like the future of the LHW division. Now, if you had to put your house on one of these guys, who would it be?
When did Dominick Reyes look like the future of the LHW division?

You guys know nothing because you're Silva's dickriders.

Weidman via UD
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Weidman have a chance. He is much better wrestler and grappler. But Reyes is the better striker with significant size advantage. Weidman is a good striker, he is very good technically, but the problem is The Chris is too slow and he was badly KOed in last few years. Serious injuries is the big factor as well. Reyes by KO 1st round.

Since USADA came into the sport and no longer allowed TRT (test. replacement therapy) Weidman hasn't been the same. And I would imagine he will be a small light heavyweight. There is a reason why he has never went up a weight class. Everyone is just chasing that money fight with Jon Jones, just ask Luke Rockhold.

Rockhold found out the hard way what happens when you try to wrestle bigger opponents and it's not like Weidman's any faster.

I see this going like most of Weidman's recent fights. He will be competitive on the feet until his chin fails him.

Rockhold's takedowns suck, Weidman's are very good.

I thought Reyes got out grappled by Volkan his last fight and should have lost. I can see Weidman finishing him on the ground or winning a decision with takedowns, GnP and submission attempts.

Weidman will grapplefuck him.

However, if he doesn't he needs to retire.

Ya you’re right, it’s a fantasy that a former champ can beat the world beater Dominick Reyes.. laughable even...

Weidman might not win, but to say it’s a fantasy that he wins shows how big of an ignorant tool you are.
We'll come back to this after the fight

Rockhold's takedowns suck, Weidman's are very good.

This. Luke struggles to get anyone down. He has a 30% TD rate which is awful. Fights with Luke mostly get to the ground after a knockdown (Bisping 1, Kennedy, Lyoto - and Lyoto was badly concussed by the end of the 1st and could barely get to his stool, and Luke was able to get the TD easily in the 2nd b/c of it), after immense struggle (2/6 on TDs VS Branch, struggling against the cage for alot of the fight) or him reversing a position playing an anti-wrestler game (Boetsch, Theotikos, Jacare). The only time he really got someone down fairly easily was Weidman after he threw one of the worst spinning kicks ever and left his hips completely exposed and open. He really only has those bodylock attempts from the clinch. His TDs were never good and his variety and chains are horrible too.

Back