*Dominique Reyes Vs Chris Weidman: Who gets the win?*

I think Weidman thinks he's going to win easily which is exactly why he'll get fucked up badly. Still my boy, but seriously, he's getting wrecked.

Finally a real challenge for Reyes after loosing to Volkan. If he stops Chris violently then maybe I'll get behind the hype.

I'm just so tired of wolf tickets.

Let's see. You've got a guy who has clearly been on a downhill slope for a while (incidentally, since about USADA), has lost four out of his last five, all of them by KO or TKO - including getting knocked out viciously a couple of times, moving up in weight despite not looking huge for his weight class, to fight a bigger, younger, undefeated guy with highly impressive striking, someone who has at times very much looked like the future of the LHW division. Now, if you had to put your house on one of these guys, who would it be?

Don’t know what to expect from Weidman at 205...

But Reyes should be able to stop him.

Did he get a sex change? I thought Dominique was the female version of the name and his name was Dominick. Hmm.

Whatever it happens, still our boi!

It may end up looking like Rockhold/Blachowicz or Vick/Price, but I think Weidman has a better chance than those guys, and if he wins he'll be the guy who starches Jones.

Both guys are coming off a loss , Reyes got awarded a win against Volkan while The Chris was knocked out by Jacare.
Chris by submission , Reyes is overrated.

I think people are sleeping on Reyes, he didn't look great against Ozedimir but still got the win and Ozedimir is a tricky opponent for anyone.

I've got Reyes by TKO, 2nd round.

Depends if Weidman has any chin left

Weidman is the better fighter imo. It comes down to how fresh he is

Prime Weidman wins this easy but he's probably shot at this point

Chris Weidman seems like the most Well-rounder fighter: wrestling, BJJ and striking is really good. But he's clearly on his downfall, and fighting a bigger, younger opponent. What are his chances for an upset? Reyes wasn't impressive on his last fight, but he has the size and power ad anvantage.

Thoughts?
Reyes pretty easily

Finally a real challenge for Reyes after loosing to Volkan. If he stops Chris violently then maybe I'll get behind the hype.

I'm just so tired of wolf tickets.
Lol if you're gonna take the time to bold a word, maybe spell it correctly.

Lol if you're gonna take the time to bold a word, maybe spell it correctly.
Well if you're gonna take the time to correct someone, maybe okay you're right I'm retarded my bad.

My head says Reyes.
My heart says Weidman.
I hope my heart is right.

I'm around here ↑↑↑ in feelings not really a big Weidman fan but hate seeing his hard slide of late, would like to think his size, skill. and experience will win the day, but I think too much is going against Weidman battling a heavy losing streak, fighting in his hometown, fighting the new thrill on the block. Leaning to Reyes taking this golden opportunity to springboard off Chris Weidman.

Last edited:
Weidman will look great at LHW, he wins this and people will see that LHW is his true weight class and he should’ve been here long ago.

His biggest weaknesses are his cardio, which will improve since he isn’t cutting massive amounts of weight, and his speed which will not be as apparent since he is fighting bigger and slower opponents now than at MW.

His boxing is good, his grappling is great, I expect him to be competitive on the feet and eventually ( sometime in the 2nd or 3rd round ) get a takedown and submit Reyes.

Win or lose, he is still my boy DAMN IT!
Oh my god lol what a fantasy. Weidman will come out looking slow and get KO'd in the first round then retire

Back