Law Dominion Suing Rudy for 1.3 Billion.

Papi chulo displays on the reg hes either trolling or low iq. No one ever goves any credibility to anything he posts.

He is a troll who trolled here previously under eventually banned accounts. The dedicated motivation these losers have to shitpost here continues to astound me even after years of witnessing it.

We saw it on video bud. Dems going in alone to "count" the ballots.

Actually what you saw was a highly edited version of the video to make it look like that. When the full video is watched you can clearly see how stupid that claim is. There's a reason why it's all been thrown out of court like 64 times. There's a reason why Dominion is suing the ever loving fuck out of Rudy for making those ridiculous claims. Rudy wrote checks his ass couldn't cash and now he's having issues.

Also don't think I failed to notice you completely avoided directly answering my original statement and instead moved the goalposts. Dominion is taking Rudy to court because he lied and convinced gullible idiots (you) that organized and systematic fraud happened when it clearly didn't.

If it's not true, and Dominion did not flip votes, foreign owned Dominion would just laugh and brush it off.

China owned Dominion, Corporate America and Democrats will do all they can to crush and destroy anyone who is a threat to exposing the truth of this stolen election.
AH the old reverse reverse psychology trick from the evil deepstaters.

If it's not true, and Dominion did not flip votes, foreign owned Dominion would just laugh and brush it off.

China owned Dominion, Corporate America and Democrats will do all they can to crush and destroy anyone who is a threat to exposing the truth of this stolen election.
Prove that you're American

Having your law license suspended for knowingly lying about election fraud while your being sued for knowingly lying about election fraud is uhhhhh probably not good lol

Biden’s inauguration speech did not get a million views and all his videos had a 90% dislike ratio before YouTube altered the number of thumbs down. It’s becoming more obvious to people that something was not right on election night.

BUT YOUTUBE LIKES!!!!!!!!!

You clowns need some help.

They all better hope they get their wish of getting Russias fav boi Flynno elected president or else they are going to be BROKE.

12-04-putin-flynn.jpg

He is already prepping the indoctrinated to die for his cause. His brother commands a large ship too.

I love traveling but I don’t want to go to the world you live on. It’s weird there…

Biden’s inauguration speech did not get a million views and all his videos had a 90% dislike ratio before YouTube altered the number of thumbs down. It’s becoming more obvious to people that something was not right on election night.

You mean the only inauguration in 152 years that an outgoing President didn't attend the inauguration of the incoming President because he was throwing a temper tantrum like a big baby because he lost?

Trump lost, get over it snowflake.

Back