Law Dominion Suing Rudy for 1.3 Billion.

You realize how fucking retarded that logic is? If Dominion was involved in voter fraud using their machines the absolute last thing they would want is a court case that opens up an investigation into that possibility. It would open them up to letting Rudy prove his claims as valid to the courts.

So your logic is dog shit, but I have come to expect that from Trump supporters. The only reason they are filing a lawsuit is they know they didn't commit fraud
Papi chulo displays on the reg hes either trolling or low iq. No one ever goves any credibility to anything he posts.

Don't tell Dominion but pretty sure a couple Dem Senators and Congress people have on their website to not trust Dominion machines.

Greg, saying "don't trust X" and "X committed this specific crime" are different.

If I said "I don't trust Gregolian, he's weird" you might just be like "oh well fuck him." But if I went on twitter and said "Gregolian stole $10,000 from a elderly widow" you might be more inclined to sue me if thats not true.

You realize how fucking retarded that logic is? If Dominion was involved in voter fraud using their machines the absolute last thing they would want is a court case that opens up an investigation into that possibility. It would open them up to letting Rudy prove his claims as valid to the courts.

So your logic is dog shit, but I have come to expect that from Trump supporters. The only reason they are filing a lawsuit is they know they didn't commit fraud

Look here, people. We’ve got somebody trying to explain logic to a retard.

{<jordan}

Papi chulo displays on the reg hes either trolling or low iq. No one ever goves any credibility to anything he posts.
sometimes i can't tell if he's a run-of-the-mill retarded republican of if he's lampooning them. Sadly i think it's the former.

Biden’s inauguration speech did not get a million views and all his videos had a 90% dislike ratio before YouTube altered the number of thumbs down. It’s becoming more obvious to people that something was not right on election night.
it isn't

but I do wonder if crying will make it so. You better give it a shot! You might be the sobbing hero this country needs!

If it's not true, and Dominion did not flip votes, foreign owned Dominion would just laugh and brush it off.

China owned Dominion, Corporate America and Democrats will do all they can to crush and destroy anyone who is a threat to exposing the truth of this stolen election.

I actually looked into this claim for the first time because I found it weird that election truthers couldn't decide if it was Hugo Chavez, or his surviving relatives, or China that owned Dominion. So Dominion is owned almost entirely (85%) by Staple Street Capital which is US based and founded by Stephen D. Owens and Hootan Yaghoobzadeh neither of whom are chinese, neither of whom is Hugo Chavez, neither of whom has any clear indications of being agents of the chinese government.

• Staple Street Capital III L.P., a private equity firm based in New York, acquired Dominion Voting Systems in July 2018.
  • Swiss-owned bank UBS Securities is the Sales Compensation Recipient on a Securities and Exchange Commission Form D filed by Staple Street.
  • UBS Securities, LLC, which is based in New York, served as the adviser between the company and its investors.
  • New York-based UBS Securities Co. LLC should not be confured with Beijing-based UBS Securities Co. Ltd.
  • The U.S.-based UBS Securities, LLC brokered an exchange of securities between institutional investors and private equity firm Staple Street Capital III L.P., but it did not invest in the company.

So not only is Dominion not owned by China, it's ownership is not owned by China. It's US owned. All ownership of greater than 5% is known to be US based.

Rudy is potnetially in a lot of financial trouble in this suit

Last edited:
Greg, saying "don't trust X" and "X committed this specific crime" are different.

If I said "I don't trust Gregolian, he's weird" you might just be like "oh well fuck him." But if I went on twitter and said "Gregolian stole $10,000 from a elderly widow" you might be more inclined to sue me if thats not true.
I get that.

Still, Dominion don't seem to be above board when you start looking at all the people that say they're untrustworthy.

It's not a crime or traitorous for republicans to examine the Dominion machines. Unless you're using George Orewell's 1984 novel as an instruction manual on how to run a country.

pepe.jpg

I actually looked into this claim for the first time because I found it weird that election truthers couldn't decide if it was Hugo Chavez, or his surviving relatives, or China that owned Dominion. So Dominion is owned almost entirely (85%) by State Street Capital which is US based and founded by Stephen D. Owens and Hootan Yaghoobzadeh neither of whom are chinese, neither of whom is Hugo Chavez, neither of whom has any clear indications of being agents of the chinese government.

• Staple Street Capital III L.P., a private equity firm based in New York, acquired Dominion Voting Systems in July 2018.
  • Swiss-owned bank UBS Securities is the Sales Compensation Recipient on a Securities and Exchange Commission Form D filed by Staple Street.
  • UBS Securities, LLC, which is based in New York, served as the adviser between the company and its investors.
  • New York-based UBS Securities Co. LLC should not be confured with Beijing-based UBS Securities Co. Ltd.
  • The U.S.-based UBS Securities, LLC brokered an exchange of securities between institutional investors and private equity firm Staple Street Capital III L.P., but it did not invest in the company.

So not only is Dominion not owned by China, it's ownership is not own by China. It's US owned. All ownership of greater than 5% is known to be US based.

Yeah that's what I read too.

As Republicans we need to stop grasping at straws and ignoring the american people. Let's focus on moving back to the center and effective governing on bipartisan issues like the relief package. Show the people that we can govern and wait for the dems to fall apart like usual. That's our path back and not these unfounded claims of fraud.

I'm looking forward to seeing this go to court so we can hear the evidence that other courts did not think was legitimate evidence to bring to court. I'm sure he won't settle because he has so much to share in regards to proof. Settling would cover up and hide his facts that trump said happened sooo...

I actually looked into this claim for the first time because I found it weird that election truthers couldn't decide if it was Hugo Chavez, or his surviving relatives, or China that owned Dominion. So Dominion is owned almost entirely (85%) by State Street Capital which is US based and founded by Stephen D. Owens and Hootan Yaghoobzadeh neither of whom are chinese, neither of whom is Hugo Chavez, neither of whom has any clear indications of being agents of the chinese government.

So not only is Dominion not owned by China, it's ownership is not owned by China. It's US owned. All ownership of greater than 5% is known to be US based.

Some things I've seen a couple months ago said otherwise.

i'm sure that once those "things" you saw confirmed your irrational bias you dug deep to make sure it wasn't just another shitty right-wing meme...right?

That covers the big info wars and Lin Wood "revalations". The only other things I found on some truther sites were more wildly speculative (e.g. "These guys worked at Carlyle and that's a giant globalist blah blah blah" without drawing a direct line between former employment and ownership of a new firm).

The most "substantial" claims were mostly confusion between American UBS Securities Co. LLC and Chinese UBS Securities Co. Ltd which are just different subsidiaries of Swiss Bank UBS. That's why none of the claims ever held up in court.

Back