• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz in the works for UFC 269 Dec 11th

Who Wins?

• Dominick Cruz

• Pedro Munhoz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dom hinted a while back on a live instagram Q&A that he would be working on switching his style up a bit. Refered to alot of takedowns and Ernesto Hoost dutch style kickboxing.

Interesting to see what he's been working on in his time off because he hasn't been injured.

Dutch kickboxing version of Cruz would be interesting. I can't imagine it though.

I dunno, I would probably take Pedro over a bunch of other guys but I think Cruz footwork might be the X factor in this matchup. I see him winning a decision

who cares who wins, cruz hasn't fought in forever i though the guy was retired....he should be with the long ass lay offs between fights, I don't see him ever winning a title again and honestly i don't see cruz a fan favorite or having any star power.

Dom is approaching 37 with a long string of serious injuries.

Sure he can win, but I think he's the live dog here. His best days are behind him.

I would have much rather seen Dom versus Aldo or Edgar

Back