Dominick Cruz Q&A Highlights: talks Cody, Weight on fight night, Ronda not doing media, Faber

I did miss that actually, lol. But he said he wasn't having any issues with his feet anymore so I just assumed it was gone but either way...if they feel better, etc. then what's the difference?

He was winning with it anyways.

Maybe

Maybe not

We shall see in 3 days

I'll just be glad when he gets KO'ed.

at least I posted some factual evidence to support my claim on why he is faster.

Not even homless the most hardcore Cruz fan knew about the botox injections

Looks like I have been following Cruz more then most of you lol
I knew about the injections in a YouTube interview a week back.. but alright. Wasn't strictly pointing you out here, as I see more than one person believing that Cody is faster.
Want some facts? Okay. The only thing I give Cody at all is that when he does land his shots he picks them very well after he gets his opponent down. He had fluent hand speed, but by no means is his foot work on par with Dom what so ever.

You are talking about how Dom had to have the injections on his foot and about his past injuries. However, since Doms return he not only beat Dillashaw, he showed he is still a fast and frustrating opponent. To the point where Dillshaw went head hunting instead of actually formulating or sticking to a plan. We go to his third fight with balls chin. He had the same skillset and was still easily able to react accordingly to Fabers moves and wrestling. Dom has won every fight since coming back and hasn't had medical issues besides getting treated for what needs to be treated. It hasn't pulled him from a fight yet.. he isn't out of commission..

So what is this crap about Cody being the faster man? Because the past damages? Even though he's won everything since coming back?

I knew about the injections in a YouTube interview a week back.. but alright. Wasn't strictly pointing you out here, as I see more than one person believing that Cody is faster.
Want some facts? Okay. The only thing I give Cody at all is that when he does land his shots he picks them very well after he gets his opponent down. He had fluent hand speed, but by no means is his foot work on par with Dom what so ever.

You are talking about how Dom had to have the injections on his foot and about his past injuries. However, since Doms return he not only beat Dillashaw, he showed he is still a fast and frustrating opponent. To the point where Dillshaw went head hunting instead of actually formulating or sticking to a plan. We go to his third fight with balls chin. He had the same skillset and was still easily able to react accordingly to Fabers moves and wrestling. Dom has won every fight since coming back and hasn't had medical issues besides getting treated for what needs to be treated. It hasn't pulled him from a fight yet.. he isn't out of commission..

So what is this crap about Cody being the faster man? Because the past damages? Even though he's won everything since coming back?
{<redford}

Well said but it's pointless to waste your words arguing with TRO :p ;)

Back