Dominick Cruz Q&A Highlights: talks Cody, Weight on fight night, Ronda not doing media, Faber

if dom really thinks he is faster then I think he might have a tumor in his brain

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." Dom Cruz on covering Rhonda Rouseys press obligations.
I was never really a Rouseys "hater" as such but she has made it very hard to sit on the fence.

omg hes so smart

omg hes so intelligent

omg omg omg

cerebral

a 31 year old with bad knees and Plantar fasciitis is not faster

I hope he injected enough botex into his foot before the fight
His knees aren't bad anymore. They're new & improved bionic knees of indestructibility. & his plantar fascititis is gone...

Not good for Cody...... <7>

Lemme guess; he understands Ronda (because I get paid by the UFC to promothe their babies)
As far as the trash talk:
"He's slow, bro, concussions, bro."
Cody: "Old man, bro, ain't got no wheels, bro."
The trash talk between these 2 has been terrible. Am I the only one rooting for a double KO?

Lemme guess; he understands Ronda (because I get paid by the UFC to promothe their babies)
As far as the trash talk:
"He's slow, bro, concussions, bro."
Cody: "Old man, bro, ain't got no wheels, bro."
The trash talk between these 2 has been terrible. Am I the only one rooting for a double KO?

Their childlike trash talk during the fight card completely derailed the broadcast (whenever that was - two weeks back) and was an embarrassment to the organization.

Wait.. there are people here that think Cody is faster than Dom? Holy amount of brain tumors.

So "everybody" and their mama now believes Cody is faster than Dom... lol.

Wait.. there are people here that think Cody is faster than Dom? Holy amount of brain tumors.

So "everybody" and their mama now believes Cody is faster than Dom... lol.

at least I posted some factual evidence to support my claim on why he is faster.

Not even homless the most hardcore Cruz fan knew about the botox injections

Looks like I have been following Cruz more then most of you lol

He just injected botox into a foot like 2 weeks ago

It looms still

at least I posted some factual evidence to support my claim on why he is faster.

Not even homless the most hardcore Cruz fan knew about the botox injections

Looks like I have been following Cruz more then most of you lol
I did miss that actually, lol. But he said he wasn't having any issues with his feet anymore so I just assumed it was gone but either way...if they feel better, etc. then what's the difference?

He was winning with it anyways.

Back