Dominick Cruz on Cody Garbrandt’s PR: ‘It’s a spineless, gutless and sad approach that’s very weak’

It was implied. And my comment was also to address others in the thread who might be reading.
And if I'm so casual, then give me one real argument to how Cody wins besides one punch KO that she not gonna land.
Casuals..

Casuals..
Let's not act loser anyone saw the fight going down the way it did, okay?
Hats off to CoGar. I was wrong. But I've been laughing so hard at the Ronda fight ever since it happened that I dont even care.

Hats off to CoGar. I was wrong. But I've been laughing so hard at the Ronda fight ever since it happened that I dont even care.
Yes.. If your loser self actually looked, then you would see that most who actually train and fight, like myself, regardless of who rooting for, saw the fight playing out exactly as it did and saw it being a 5rd dismantling of Dom. And you bring up Rousey as if I ever mentioned her in regards to Cody or Dom, or that I care for WMMA beyond being asked about it.. More casual type of ways from you child. You really bore me, was hoping you would have something. Next..

Yes.. If your loser self actually looked, then you would see that most who actually train and fight, like myself, regardless of who rooting for, saw the fight playing out exactly as it did and saw it being a 5rd dismantling of Dom. And you bring up Rousey as if I ever mentioned her in regards to Cody or Dom, or that I care for WMMA beyond being asked about it.. More casual type of ways from you child. You really bore me, was hoping you would have something. Next..
Okay, dick...
I picked Cruz because of his unorthodox striking and head movement, and while Cody definitely had sound fundamental striking and serious knockout power, I hadn't see anything from him prior to his that would indicate he would give Cruz any real trouble. I don't think that's a very out there assumption to make given who he trains with.

I was wrong. But not by as much as you're acting like it.

I knew he would beat Dom. Anyone who picks a sloppy point fighter against a good boxer with power, and good wrestling is delusional

I knew he would beat Dom. Anyone who picks a sloppy point fighter against a good boxer with power, and good wrestling is delusional
Literally everyone he's fought is a good boxer with wrestling. After seeing him handle Dillinshaw as easily as he did I wasn't expecting Cody to tune him up the way he did. I think the blood in the eye affected his ability to slip punches in the later rounds too.

Literally everyone he's fought is a good boxer with wrestling. After seeing him handle Dillinshaw as easily as he did I wasn't expecting Cody to tune him up the way he did. I think the blood in the eye affected his ability to slip punches in the later rounds too.

He's a good boxer with power. Dilshaw never had the power Cody did. No one Dom had fought had Cody's power

That cut was caused by the head kick Cody landed. And he was getting tagged way before it. It was like every strike Cody landed Cruz was getting thrown back

big difference is Cody isn't a midget

Dominick Cruz reminds me a lot of Luke Thomas.. Both are completely full of themselves, believe they are above everyone else and that their opinion is right about everything.

He's a good boxer with power. Dilshaw never had the power Cody did. No one Dom had fought had Cody's power

That cut was caused by the head kick Cody landed. And he was getting tagged way before it. It was like every strike Cody landed Cruz was getting thrown back
It was actually an accidental head butt that opened him up. And I don't think it was power that made the difference. It was his ability to land consistently. Before this fight, his opponents were swinging at air most of the time.

It was actually an accidental head butt that opened him up. And I don't think it was power that made the difference. It was his ability to land consistently. Before this fight, his opponents were swinging at air most of the time.

Dominick said it was a kick that opened him during the post press

And for the record I brought up the Ronda fight not because you should care about it but just to let you know that seeing her get her face caved in made me so happy that nothing you could possibly say would put me in a bad mood.
That plus CroCop and Kron won this morning too, so I'm just giddy right now.

Back