Dominick Cruz on Cody Garbrandt’s PR: ‘It’s a spineless, gutless and sad approach that’s very weak’

but making fun of someone for growing up fatherless takes courage and class

this dude is fucking delusional

Last edited:
It's gonna be easy for Cruz, Cody Gaybrandt has no chance against ma boi.

Gotta give you props for supporting your guy in a rational way (from what I've seen). You've been supporting Garbrandt the whole time and I haven't seen you shitting on Cruz or making ridiculous claims . It pretty rare around here now a days

{<redford}

There were a lot of adjectives there, bordering on being repetitive.

Cruz is gonna put on a clinic tonight. Cody has good boxing and good power, but it's nothing Cruz hasn't seen and dealt with. Maybe Cody gets lucky and lands a shot, but more then likely Cruz has him swinging at air all night.

Spineless: speaking on one growing up fatherless, gutless: speaking on your opponents old lady regardless of what she said and poked her head into, sad approach: speaking on a concussion that happened when someone was an amateur. Dom reminds me of the rich kid bully, who thought he was better then everybody and thinks he slick speech most believe.

Cody graduated from the school of alpha males who can't speak good and want to do other stuff good too I believe he majored in and received his CTE in communications

Spineless: speaking on one growing up fatherless, gutless: speaking on your opponents old lady regardless of what she said and poked her head into, sad approach: speaking on a concussion that happened when someone was an amateur. Dom reminds me of the rich kid bully, who thought he was better then everybody and thinks he slick speech most believe.

Let me make something exceedingly clear. Dominick Cruz is not an asshole. He's just right.

#DomBless

Let me make something exceedingly clear. Dominick Cruz is not an asshole. He's just right.

#DomBless

Let me just make something clear, your reply has no meaning and you are clearly a casual! And ask one simple question.. When did I say he was an asshole? Making things up to satisfy your man crush? Go to bed child.

Don't like either of these guys tbh.

Let me just make something clear, your reply has no meaning and you are clearly a casual! And ask one simple question.. When did I say he was an asshole? Making things up to satisfy your man crush? Go to bed child.
It was implied. And my comment was also to address others in the thread who might be reading.
And if I'm so casual, then give me one real argument to how Cody wins besides one punch KO that she not gonna land.

Last edited:
These team alpha male guys are used douches in human form

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back