Dominic/Cody interview gets heated. Cody loses it after Dom says,"keep your fling on a string."

You dont need to settle down with a woman. Dom has no female presence in his entire life. No wonder since he admits himself that he's a mama's boy
True! Or just don't settle down at all and enjoy your riches traveling the world and experienceing life. Honestly the mid life gay man life style sounds awesome to me.

Imagine how frustrated he will be when he can't land a punch on the champ. That will be his downfall.

How cute of Dom to grow a beard like Cody's.

Neat.

He liked the fact I showed him the other thread. If he is not upset why are you?

I said: He's free to create is own thread. Fact. No hostility whatsoever.

I said: Why did you come here if there's a 20 page thread already? Non hostile.

But YES, please do not tarnish the name of Bill Laimbeer with some wussified, unimportant statement. You probably don't even know who he used to back up. You took the name. Don't be surprised if you're challenged to live up to it.

I said: He's free to create is own thread. Fact. No hostility whatsoever.

I said: Why did you come here if there's a 20 page thread already? Non hostile.

But YES, please do not tarnish the name of Bill Laimbeer with some wussified, unimportant statement. You probably don't even know who he used to back up. You took the name. Don't be surprised if you're challenged to live up to it.
The only thing with any wuss involved was your original post in here. I point something out to help someone else and you wine like Micheal Jordan getting fouled by Mahorn.

Last edited:
The only thing with any wuss involved was your oriels post in here. I point something out to help someone else and you wine like Micheal Jordan getting fouled by Mahorn.

I didn't think you'd answer my question about Laimbeer.

You've tarnished the name. Now show some respect and retire it.

He's right. Girls should never get involved. It just makes everything worse.

Dom could zig onto a hard punch by Codi
more likely a 5 round decision by Dom imo

Cavs or Pistons? Buhda and Benson

Was looking for Buddha first of his career.

I submit. I was wrong to insult in any way.

I don't bandwagon sports teams. There's my home teams and then every now and then a 'team', a group with a personality that I relate to.

86 Bears

04 Red Sox

#1) Bad Boys

Have a great new year!

Last edited:
Back