Dominic/Cody interview gets heated. Cody loses it after Dom says,"keep your fling on a string."

Cruz is getting Ko'd. No love got those fast hands that will catch dom.

It's because Cruz doesn't have a girl, his fiance left him iirc, and all of his instagram pics are of his dog.

He's saying it's his significant other.
I don't know why athletes need a girlfriend? Just consnetrate on your career, and settle down when you retire. Athletes have pussy thrown at them in every corner of the world, so staying faithful is difficult. Dom and his dog and his career sounds like a smart move to me.

I love when Cruz emotionally dissects his opponents like that. But with Garbrandt it's sort of a hollow victory because let's face it, Garbrandt is intellectually inferior to just about everyone in MMA.

Dear Sweet Baby Jeebus, if this homo Dom takes a nice canvas nap and RHHHHONDA gets her head ripped off I will get the yugest boner ever and blow a load the likes of such the world has never seen.... Please Sweet Baby Jeebus. Pleasus Jeebus.

I don't know why athletes need a girlfriend? Just consnetrate on your career, and settle down when you retire. Athletes have pussy thrown at them in every corner of the world, so staying faithful is difficult. Dom and his dog and his career sounds like a smart move to me.

Who said that they do? Why would you need (not you, but Cruz) to hate on a guy who does have a girlfriend.

Different strokes for different folks, they're both grown men and I could give a fuck about their personal lives. Cody was just making jokes back.

Search function, there is a 20 page thread on this already.

#1) Man's free to create any thread he wants.

#2) If that one is so good why did you come over here?

#3) Quit soiling Laimbeer's good name with wussy, un-Bad-Boy-esque comments like this one.

Man if Cody cant connect in the first and Dom adjusts to his movement its gonna be a loong night brudduh

Dom seems like a great antagonizer. He plays the mental warfare well and really gets underneath his opponents skin.

I'd love to see how the talks would go between Dom and Conor in the build-up to a fight.

dominic has some brass attachments

GOAT trash talker/mental warfare maven

#1) Man's free to create any thread he wants.

#2) If that one is so good why did you come over here?

#3) Quit soiling Laimbeer's good name with wussy, un-Bad-Boy-esque comments like this one.
He liked the fact I showed him the other thread. If he is not upset why are you?

At Cruz's age if you don't have a girlfriend that means something is definitely wrong with you

At Cruz's age if you don't have a girlfriend that means something is definitely wrong with you
Nah, fuck that. George Clooney-ing it is the way to go. Men aren't women. They shouldn't settle down until mid 40's or 50's. Then you get yourself some fine ass early 30's dime piece who can pop you out a couple of kids and you all live happily ever after off of all of his money he made in his 20's 30's and 40's.

Nah, fuck that. George Clooney-ing it is the way to go. Men aren't women. They shouldn't settle down until mid 40's or 50's. Then you get yourself some fine ass early 30's dime piece who can pop you out a couple of kids and you all live happily ever after off of all of his money he made in his 20's 30's and 40's.

You dont need to settle down with a woman. Dom has no female presence in his entire life. No wonder since he admits himself that he's a mama's boy

Back