• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dom’s wrestling will be useless against Cejudo

The 5+ years ago Dom might have had a chance. I think Dom pulls out again and retires. He should have retired already. I was a big Dom fan in the WEC and when he was UFC champ, but the guy needs to call it a day.
He should retire all because you say so? He's should give it up because people like you have doubt in him?

It's no surprise that no one here is fighter, and no wonder that all the actual fighter left this forum. You guys seem like little bitch quitters, all the time advising fighters of when they need to give up.

If he's able to fight, still enjoys it, and can compete at a high level, who are you to say he needs to call it a day? He's a grown man, he doesn't need you telling him what he needs to do with is career. He was doubted when he fought and won against TJ coming off a long layoff.

Other than having problems with being injured, he's had ONE LOSS in his last 14 fights.

I'm sure when the time comes he can make his own decisions instead of taking shertard advice on how to give up after one loss.

He should retire all because you say so? He's should give it up because people like you have doubt in him?

It's no surprise that no one here is fighter, and no wonder that all the actual fighter left this forum. You guys seem like little bitch quitters, all the time advising fighters of when they need to give up.

If he's able to fight, still enjoys it, and can compete at a high level, who are you to say he needs to call it a day? He's a grown man, he doesn't need you telling him what he needs to do with is career. He was doubted when he fought and won against TJ coming off a long layoff.

Other than having problems with being injured, he's had ONE LOSS in his last 14 fights.

I'm sure when the time comes he can make his own decisions instead of taking shertard advice on how to give up after one loss.
Understatement of the year there. He should retire because he breaks too easy. He knows it. Lets see if he makes it to the next fight. You sure seem upset. Is that you Dom?

Back