Dolphin prevent's wife from giving ipad to husband

Dolphin just wanted to update his Facebook. Give him a break.

Dolphin saving marriages one iPad at a time.

Even though this clip is mildly amusing, sea world fucking disgusts me. I wish I had the maturity to recognize what I was witnessing when I went there as a kid.

Those are highly intelligent sentient creatures being kept in a shitty artificial sterile environment being "oooo'd " and "ahhhh'd " at by a bunch of fat fucking stupid Americans.

End whaling internationally. Make it punishable by brutal economic sanctions if your country is caught doing it. Outlaw taking large sea life captive.

HAHAHAHAHAHA dumb bitch
Thats what you get for being more worried about likes and retweets than you are about actually enjoying your vacation

Even though this clip is mildly amusing, sea world fucking disgusts me. I wish I had the maturity to recognize what I was witnessing when I went there as a kid.

Those are highly intelligent sentient creatures being kept in a shitty artificial sterile environment being "oooo'd " and "ahhhh'd " at by a bunch of fat fucking stupid Americans.

End whaling internationally. Make it punishable by brutal economic sanctions if your country is caught doing it. Outlaw taking large sea life captive.
are you against zoos? i mean, im against animals being in captivity as well, but sooo many people boycott and talk shit about seaworld, but then go to the zoo regularly.

are you against zoos? i mean, im against animals being in captivity as well, but sooo many people boycott and talk shit about seaworld, but then go to the zoo regularly.

I do go to the zoo. I hold sea world in much higher contempt and there's several reasons why:
1. Large sea life is, well, large. Because of this their environment is not so easy to recreate. Comparatively zoo animals have much better artificial environments while obviously still not being ideal.
2. On average the type of creatures kept in a sea world are much much more intelligent than zoo animals and therefore much more aware of the predicament they are in. The only exception being elephants. But all the zoos with elephants in America that I am aware of, have exceptionally high standards and the elephants are reasonably well off.
3. Because of 2, sea life held in captivity generally get very depressed and some go into some sort of state of psychosis. They literally go crazy from the environment they are being held in. That's not really the case with zoo animals because they're not as intelligent and their environment is better.

Gangs of young male dolphins rape lady dolphins in the wild. lol.

Completely agree.

Though there is legislation to prevent marine mammals from being captured from the wild off the US coast and also from importing captured marine mammals into the US. Three marine parks, including SeaWorld, not too long ago wanted to import 18 wild caught beluga whales from Russia and were denied by NOAA Fisheries).

The only way places like SeaWorld acquire these animals from the wild is from 'rescues' (like the orca Morgan who is at Loro Parque in Tenerife and which SeaWorld have claimed ownership of).

You kids really dissing sea world!? Honestly, they should put the "intelligent" dolphin down. Now he has a taste for human things, which will eventually lead to an attack on us humans. Just look at how they splish splash, getting our electronics wet.

If they were intelligent, they would know not to bite the hand (or ipad) that feeds you.

You kids really dissing sea world!? Honestly, they should put the "intelligent" dolphin down. Now he has a taste for human things, which will eventually lead to an attack on us humans. Just look at how they splish splash, getting our electronics wet.

If they were intelligent, they would know not to bite the hand (or ipad) that feeds you.

9455_front.jpg

Last edited:
Completely agree.

Though there is legislation to prevent marine mammals from being captured from the wild off the US coast and also from importing captured marine mammals into the US. Three marine parks, including SeaWorld, not too long ago wanted to import 18 wild caught beluga whales from Russia and were denied by NOAA Fisheries).

The only way places like SeaWorld acquire these animals from the wild is from 'rescues' (like the orca Morgan who is at Loro Parque in Tenerife and which SeaWorld have claimed ownership of).
They get orcas from Moe from Springfield, too.
hqdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back