Dolphin prevent's wife from giving ipad to husband

Even though this clip is mildly amusing, sea world fucking disgusts me. I wish I had the maturity to recognize what I was witnessing when I went there as a kid.

Those are highly intelligent sentient creatures being kept in a shitty artificial sterile environment being "oooo'd " and "ahhhh'd " at by a bunch of fat fucking stupid Americans.

End whaling internationally. Make it punishable by brutal economic sanctions if your country is caught doing it. Outlaw taking large sea life captive.

If only that dolphin would have pulled you into the water.... Way, way down

HAHAHAHAHAHA dumb bitch
Thats what you get for being more worried about likes and retweets than you are about actually enjoying your vacation

That's what she gets for taking pictures with a shitty tablet camera instead of using her cell phone camera.

Dolphin needs to be put down for this.

What did your post have to do with his?

Nothing. I was just noting that dolphins are hilarious and naughty. Dolphin rape makes me laugh, as does dolphin theft of iPads.

Not all dolphin's are evil.

That dolphin clearly has intentions. Dolphin wants cheerleader to give her iphone to her man, so dolphin can smash

The bottle knows.

e930ef832318dca50df5a5f274c7ed0bd37f70a84b0aa90264a1340a5d13abbe.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how many phones and purses are in the Chinese treetops

The guy filming the video had the most annoying laugh ever. I wish it was his face instead of the ipad.

Hahaha huhuuuh huh huhuh.

That is cute you can see the Dolphin got amused

I wish that dolphin would have ripped that woman's arm off.

That'd be the best thing any 'dolphin experience' dolphin could do for its entire species.

Last edited:
Back