Dogs > Children

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dogs don't ever throw fits or cry in the grocery store, man I hate that. And I don't even have kids! It annoys me when I see other peoples kids acting up. The only thing about dogs is sometimes you get one that every time you open the front door the fucker tries to make a break for it like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank but honestly, I don't blame the dog for that behavior. Because I think its something instinctual where some dogs just feel like they need to gtfo when they see an open door. Not thinking about your gonna have to chase him down 10-15 city blocks before he ends up roadkill or chinese stew.

Cats > Dogs > Children > Pugs

Dogs don't ever throw fits or cry in the grocery store, man I hate that. And I don't even have kids! It annoys me when I see other peoples kids acting up. The only thing about dogs is sometimes you get one that every time you open the front door the fucker tries to make a break for it like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank but honestly, I don't blame the dog for that behavior. Because I think its something instinctual where some dogs just feel like they need to gtfo when they see an open door. Not thinking about your gonna have to chase him down 10-15 city blocks before he ends up roadkill or chinese stew.

Sounds like you're firing blanks and now, having failed at impregnating a female... have decided to concentrate your efforts on animal love.

Sounds like you're firing blanks and now, having failed at impregnating a female... have decided to concentrate your efforts on animal love.

526039.jpg

Dogs die before 20. I had 3 dogs when I was 16, a red nose pit, German Shepard and one small dog.
I’m 32, the small dog remains but it’s hearing is gone and soon he will too
Not getting any dogs when she goes

Ppl who like dogs more than children still have to clean up their shit but the dog can never tell them what a fat piece of shit they are, like child eventually would...

#dog ppl

I have both but remain uncommitted to any answer on this topic.

One big advantage to kids though- when I'm old and have homecare, my grown kid will be able to make sure my homecare worker does not pimpout my ass for buttsex to hormy incels with old man ass fetishes.

I don't care how awesome a dog is, it aint doing that.

lol. almost anything is better than children.
rotten block of wood on a beach > children.

Dogs die before 20. I had 3 dogs when I was 16, a red nose pit, German Shepard and one small dog.
I’m 32, the small dog remains but it’s hearing is gone and soon he will too
Not getting any dogs when she goes
sometimes the absolute greatest things/beings/experiences burn out extremely fast. maybe the best things this world has to offer simply arent mean to be long-term

I don’t want kids or an annoying dog.

If I have to walk you at 5am in the winter I’ll soon grow to hate you.

People with horrible parents/childhood are being exposed itt.

Back