Dogs > Children

Might be the worst, and least original, troll thread I’ve seen for some time. Someone sounds mad he can’t get laid.

People who have only dogs forever are usually fucked in the head. They're lonely and want companionship but can't handle the responsibility of finding love among their own species so they give up and just get a pet that would automatically love anyone who feeds it and carries around a bag to pick up its shit all over the yard and neighborhood.

Dogs don't ever throw fits or cry in the grocery store, man I hate that. And I don't even have kids! It annoys me when I see other peoples kids acting up. The only thing about dogs is sometimes you get one that every time you open the front door the fucker tries to make a break for it like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank but honestly, I don't blame the dog for that behavior. Because I think its something instinctual where some dogs just feel like they need to gtfo when they see an open door. Not thinking about your gonna have to chase him down 10-15 city blocks before he ends up roadkill or chinese stew.

Didn't even read and I can agree. I don't even know why there's an argument about this.

Dogs can be most of the things humans are. Everything from whiny bitches to domineering assholes, dogs have it covered. Awesome species though, I think they learned to be bitches and pricks from us sadly enough. The kids are alright since they provide opportunities to work on patience and understanding.

Cats are for teh gays. Children are for people that don't want to live anymore. Dogs are GOAT.

Kids>dogs

My reasoning is that I’m going to need someone to put new batteries into my Asian fembot.

1. They don't talk back
2. They eat all of their food.
3. They are asleep by 9:00

Dogs are awesome.

But, I still love my kids.

I heard the other day people care more about dogs in divorces than children...

Kids grow up, and the rewarding moments outnumber the pain significantly.

Seeing my son graduate high school, then ace university, get a dream job in big tech, and get married to a very nice young lady has given me much more joy than anything else I can think of.

Dogs are cool, but in the long run it’s pretty amazing to help your own kids grow into awesome people.

Kids grow up, and the rewarding moments outnumber the pain significantly.

Seeing my son graduate high school, then ace university, get a dream job in big tech, and get married to a very nice young lady has given me much more joy than anything else I can think of.

Dogs are cool, but in the long run it’s pretty amazing to help your own kids grow into awesome people.
Pic of the very nice young lady?

I wish more ugly people would prefer to have dogs instead of kids.

and people cry about immigration lol. have fun teaching your dog how to do construction work or how to program.

I heard the other day people care more about dogs in divorces than children...
goddamn lol. imagine if your a kid and u find out ur parents fought harder to see who keeps scruffy then there loser child.

Back