Dog Puppet Causes Micro Aggression

KILL KILL

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
You all know who Triumph the Insult comic Dog is. If you don't, shame on you.Watch him fuck with a bunch of hipster college kids. Some were rustled. Some thought it was funny. Some weren't sure what to do.

This video is absolutely hilarious. Those kids really need to lighten up and take a joke.

This is the generation of kids that had babysitters until they were 14 years old, got a ribbon for coming in last place, weren't allowed to ride bikes or play unsupervised until they were in highschool, had a cell phone since they were in the 2nd grade, and were never made to do any type of household chores.

Wow, those kids were so uncomfortable. Brilliant video, really showed those kids how fascist the shaming they engage in is.

This is the generation of kids that had babysitters until they were 14 years old, got a ribbon for coming in last place, weren't allowed to ride bikes or play unsupervised until they were in highschool, had a cell phone since they were in the 2nd grade, and were never made to do any type of household chores.

Well some of those kids I work with, somehow emerged from that as the hardest workers' at my workplace.

Well some of those kids I work with, somehow emerged from that as the hardest workers' at my workplace.

I'm not saying they are all bad. In fact the majority of them are probably good hard working people. I could be wrong, but it seems like a lot of this college campus pc movement is the direct result of kids growing up being coddled.

792057.jpg

I'm not saying they are all bad. In fact the majority of them are probably good hard working people. I could be wrong, but it seems like a lot of this college campus pc movement is the direct result of kids growing up being coddled.

When I watch a movie like too big to fail, and see the economics professors, and how they are owned, it raises some questions for me.

You all know who Triumph the Insult comic Dog is. If you don't, shame on you.Watch him fuck with a bunch of hipster college kids. Some were rustled. Some thought it was funny. Some weren't sure what to do.

Video was hilarious! Just goes to show the insanity of the left.

Imagine how many participant ribbons have been won throughout that crowd. Thousands.

The girl whose leg he wanted to hump was too triggered. Would.

Some of you are seeing something thats not there, because none of them were mad, and all aware they were part of a bit.

Yeah, bro. Unless you were coddled as a kid you understand that her "no" means "yes". And that it's funny to rag on teh geys. And the fatties.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back