Dog Puppet Causes Micro Aggression

This is the generation of kids that had babysitters until they were 14 years old, got a ribbon for coming in last place, weren't allowed to ride bikes or play unsupervised until they were in highschool, had a cell phone since they were in the 2nd grade, and were never made to do any type of household chores.
Yeah, but they also get super powers from Fukushima.

Lol, I won't be showing that video to my wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes, seems some people in this thread are getting micro-aggressed. "BUT NOT ALL KIDS ARE LIKE THAT!" and whatnot...

Yeah, bro. Unless you were coddled as a kid you understand that her "no" means "yes". And that it's funny to rag on teh geys. And the fatties.

Yeah Brah...

AmmVWdn.gif

Watch the Democratic Convention one. The ending is gold. But don't skip to the end.

You know those kids were laughing when the camera wasn't on them. Also, in those kinds of situations, they were probably afraid about being thought of or recognized around campus as "the guy who laughed at the rape jokes". A good example would be those kids (U of Alabama, I think), who were on "Borat" joking with him about slavery and beating women. Ended up getting their names dragged through the mud and tried to sue because of how it made them look racist/insensitive, etc. The UNH students in the Triumph video aren't necessarily humorless SJW's, they might just be covering their asses.

Jesus Chrisf that was hilarious, haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Also I would totally hump that girl's leg as well

Video was pretty funny. Triumph has always been pretty gold and usually has some decent lines, I have to admit I wasn't even aware he was still around. Going by some of your comments I thought the kids in the video would be losing their shit but for the most part they took it pretty well.

Finally got to watch this video, and it was better than what I expected. lulz @ the triggered.

Some real gems in that one. What do you identify as, besides pretentious?

Back