Dog of Peace Strikes Again . . . Allah AkBARK *Running Pit Bull Thread*

Are Pit Bulls the most dangerous domestic dogs?

• Total voters
He was letting it go pee near his apartment so it wasn't a big deal, the snarky comment/assumption is all that annoyed me, but yeah, that can be irritating.

There's people in a different area who let their big, fluffy, whatever dog (I don't know breeds very well) stay outside unleashed some days and it's an asshole. I about decapitated that motherfucker one day. It charged me one time from across the street and that mofo is big enough that it's a serious threat. I stepped in to full power Thai kick that thing but it saw it coming and halted its charge. How they haven't gotten in trouble for that is beyond me

See I don't really care why they let the dog off its leash. Being in an apartment complex means your dog is always on a leash outside except in a penned off area. Like I said, that dog may be friendly but there's a million ways a friendly dog off a leash can cause problems.

Maaannnn I would've had a hard time not losing it on this dipshit
It seemed like he enjoyed saying it, like he was having a moment. He seemed a little butthurt when I took his moment away, lol

Are you Pitbull defenders really this much in denial

You're honestly going to tell me that a dog that’s been bred to fight for generations is just as safe as any other dog?

You are all nuts

Go read some expert stats instead of coming to your own conclusions.

A vast majority of pitbull related attacks were due to the dog being trained and raised to be aggressive to begin with. You could train a lab to kill but they don't look as "cool" or "as fearsome as pits. In fact, in my city, German Sheppard's and labs top the list for most bites and fatalities.

I have been brought up around dogs of all types and have constantly been around pits, and the only time I've ever had an issue with one was because the owner was an aggressive ahole who treated his dogs like shit.

They are highly intelligent, extremely loyal, extremely child and family friendly, very playful and very good with strangers. Dog experts have said they actually have a solid temperment and are quick to learn. They do require training and are not for novices, which is the problem. Stupid people who get them for the wrong reasons.

A vast majority of pitbull related attacks were due to the dog being trained and raised to be aggressive to begin with. You could train a lab to kill but they don't look as "cool" or "as fearsome as pits. In fact, in my city, German Sheppard's and labs top the list for most bites and fatalities.

I have been brought up around dogs of all types and have constantly been around pits, and the only time I've ever had an issue with one was because the owner was an aggressive ahole who treated his dogs like shit.

They are highly intelligent, extremely loyal, extremely child and family friendly, very playful and very good with strangers. Dog experts have said they actually have a solid temperment and are quick to learn. They do require training and are not for novices, which is the problem. Stupid people who get them for the wrong reasons.[/QUOTE]

They are highly intelligent, extremely loyal, extremely child and family friendly, very playful and very good with strangers. Dog experts have said they actually have a solid temperment and are quick to learn. They do require training and are not for novices, which is the problem. Stupid people who get them for the wrong reasons.

Here we the go the Pitbull apologetic is here blaming it on dumb and uneducated owners again.

You are wrong, a Pitbull is not just like any other dog. If that were truly the case then why were they used for fighting and why are bloodhounds used for sniffing? It’s because they were breed to perform a specific function.

Being social and friendly is not being denied, I’m sure majority are when they raised by educated and responsible owners but that’s not the problem. Its fact they are quick to anger and attack more so than any other dog breed because that it was their born to do, fight and attack. Even a well raised Pitbull still has it in them to flip switch and go crazy.

Omg now the weapons being used to try and stop these menaces are taking people out in the crossfire, children being eaten was bad enough but now this, when will the madness end?

Say no to assault crossbows!

“Are Pit Bulls the most dangerous domestic dogs?”

I’m Curious of all the people voting NO, what domesticated dog is the most dangerous?

I always point these news articles to my wife, and she fucking hates it.

She's a HUGE pitbull apologist, and all I have to do to shut her down is show her the 48,239th fatal pitbull attack article.
Touch her.
With teh jab.

most people can’t even distinguish the difference between a boxer and an apbt, let alone a staff or a dogo or an American bulldog. That’s the problem, the term pittbull is thrown around covering what could potentially be 10 different breeds all of which 95% of people can’t distinguish. There is one breed with the name pit bull in it and that’s the American pit bull terrier. Unfortunately for the breed it takes the blame of pretty much every look alike bully type dog.
You're half right. Literally 99% of the well adjusted putbulls our poster's own or have friends who own are boxer or english bulldog crosses.

Legitimate pitbulls are giving boxer crosses a bad name.

Pitbulls aren't and have never been good pets. An unaltered male shouldn't know what the inside of your house looks like.

You're half right. Literally 99% of the well adjusted putbulls our poster's own or have friends who own are boxer or english bulldog crosses.

Legitimate pitbulls are giving boxer crosses a bad name.

Pitbulls aren't and have never been good pets. An unaltered male shouldn't know what the inside of your house looks like.

Yea cause it’s so often that they say “a boxer/Pitt mix bit some person today”...
No it’s just gonna read “a pittbull bit someone today” meanwhile it’s neither a boxer or a pittbull, but a dogo arg....

My 11 year old female has easily been the best behaved, even tempered good natured dog I have met in as long as she’s been alive. So yes, they can be amazing pets. I could list example after example but I won’t bother.

Here we the go the Pitbull apologetic is here blaming it on dumb and uneducated owners again.

You are wrong, a Pitbull is not just like any other dog. If that were truly the case then why were they used for fighting and why are bloodhounds used for sniffing? It’s because they were breed to perform a specific function.

Being social and friendly is not being denied, I’m sure majority are when they raised by educated and responsible owners but that’s not the problem. Its fact they are quick to anger and attack more so than any other dog breed because that it was their born to do, fight and attack. Even a well raised Pitbull still has it in them to flip switch and go crazy.[/QUOTE]

Have you been around chows or Rottweilers? They get angry at the drop of a dime. German Sheppard's will bark at your ass for no reason. You are simply going off the fact that they were bred for fighting. Yes, I do recognize they don't have the best tolerance when it comes to interactions with other animals, but thats why they need training to deal with those weaknesses. A Doberman is more naturally inclined to attack a human then a Pit as pits were also meant to be great around people and protectors. You clearly have no clue as to tendencies and behaviours of certain dog breeds much like most people, as you likely don't have experience with them, and just run off assumptions . It's like people assuming all mexican and black people gang bang or all Chinese people eat bat soup and dogs.

Yea cause it’s so often that they say “a boxer/Pitt mix bit some person today”...
No it’s just gonna read “a pittbull bit someone today” meanwhile it’s neither a boxer or a pittbull, but a dogo arg....

My 11 year old female has easily been the best behaved, even tempered good natured dog I have met in as long as she’s been alive. So yes, they can be amazing pets. I could list example after example but I won’t bother.

Wait you're saying a female dog is well behaved? Shocking! And you can list anecdote after anecdote?

"Sex differences do emerge from data on various types of aggression. Intact (unneutered) male dogs represented 90% of dogs presented to veterinary behaviorists for dominance aggression, the most commonly diagnosed type of aggression.2 Intact males are also involved in 70 to 76% of reported dog bite incidents.7,15"

And ya, go online and you can also find stories of kids being mauled and killed by labs, retrievers, even pomeranians and cats.

Wait you're saying a female dog is well behaved? Shocking! And you can list anecdote after anecdote?

"Sex differences do emerge from data on various types of aggression. Intact (unneutered) male dogs represented 90% of dogs presented to veterinary behaviorists for dominance aggression, the most commonly diagnosed type of aggression.2 Intact males are also involved in 70 to 76% of reported dog bite incidents.7,15"

I thought this was a thread about the breed , when did sex come into the equation. You stated Pitts can’t be good pets. That says nothing about sex. Then you try to act intelligent posting some statistic that has nothing to do with your original point or this thread.

I thought this was a thread about the breed , when did sex come into the equation. You stated Pitts can’t be good pets. That says nothing about sex. Then you try to act intelligent posting some statistic that has nothing to do with your original point or this thread.

Never go full retard. You said you had a well behaved bitch and I pointed out that all females are well behaved. Males are 3x more likely to bite and I guarantee the statistics are far more skewed for kills. A nice female dog doesn't mean a thing when talking about breed aggression.

Sex and intactness are the first consideration for aggression then breed and then training.

Pitbulls are hundreds of times more dangerous than other breeds.

Unneutered males are the only dogs with the balls to consistently attack out of dominance. Having a good female is unremarkable. Killing a family member is a pack dominance act btw.

I feel like I should repeat myself even more in this post but you won't get it. And by your own logic what you thought was a pitbull was likely a boxer mix, cause the mixes all look like them!, which explains why she was a nice doggo. You're delusional and your opinions are dangerous.

Being social and friendly is not being denied, I’m sure majority are when they raised by educated and responsible owners but that’s not the problem. Its fact they are quick to anger and attack more so than any other dog breed because that it was their born to do, fight and attack. Even a well raised Pitbull still has it in them to flip switch and go crazy.

Have you been around chows or Rottweilers? They get angry at the drop of a dime. German Sheppard's will bark at your ass for no reason. You are simply going off the fact that they were bred for fighting. Yes, I do recognize they don't have the best tolerance when it comes to interactions with other animals, but thats why they need training to deal with those weaknesses. A Doberman is more naturally inclined to attack a human then a Pit as pits were also meant to be great around people and protectors. You clearly have no clue as to tendencies and behaviours of certain dog breeds much like most people, as you likely don't have experience with them, and just run off assumptions . It's like people assuming all mexican and black people gang bang or all Chinese people eat bat soup and dogs.
Where are you coming up with this nonsense? Pitbulls were bred to be the best dog fighting dog; absolutely nothing came before this.

Plenty of these dogs could only be handled by a few people and as long as they were winners they were bred.

Also they kept extremely good pedigrees on these dogs. If you don't have them 90% of the time you don't have a clue what's sitting in your living room.

Back