• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Dog of Peace Fatally Mauls 3-Month-Old Baby, Injures Mother in NJ

Nice headbutt! Was hoping for a finish though.
Pretty strong dog. Even though it got tossed like a rag doll it seemed fine.

--
meanwhile....

Monkey made a mistake biting this stray dog..

82424391-13192889-image-a-12_1710346048428.jpg

82424381-13192889-image-a-11_1710346045276.jpg

82424397-13192889-image-a-10_1710346042027.jpg

82424395-13192889-image-a-6_1710346020790.jpg

My bark's worse than your bite! Hilarious moment monkey realises it has made a big mistake chomping on a stray dog

Last edited:

--
meanwhile....

My bark's worse than your bite! Hilarious moment monkey realises it has made a big mistake chomping on a stray dog

It seemed okay, but there was no way it was absolutely fine once the adrenaline wore off.

--
meanwhile....

82424391-13192889-image-a-12_1710346048428.jpg

82424381-13192889-image-a-11_1710346045276.jpg

82424397-13192889-image-a-10_1710346042027.jpg

82424395-13192889-image-a-6_1710346020790.jpg

44FIDNs.png

Inb4 @WklySportsMemes defending shit-tier mutants….
Speaking of "shit-tier mutants,"
I would never defend your mother & family. Inbreeding by stains like you is a much larger problem for society than you're phobia of puppies.

I'm sorry that you feel the need to cower in person & online, then randomly tag me into circle logic arguments. You're low I.Q. and you know very little about dogs. These conversations are not constructive & go nowhere. Let it go goofy stalker. You are not qualified to participate in any serious discussion on these matters.

Keep talking and I'll send your neighbors free pIT bULls....

Last edited:
@Fox by the Sea Says the muppet in a cult. Still not as brainwashed as your years of solen election hilarity. I bet the Pitbulls voted for sLeEPy jOe twice. Go sit in the corner.

Look @Kovalev's "Man Bag"
Some women are gossiping about us but terrified to mention us by name.

How many more babies must die before you admit pit bulls are more dangerous than wienerdogs?

Also LOL if you think I remember your name.

@Fox by the Sea Says the muppet in a cult. Still not as brainwashed as your years of solen election hilarity. I bet the Pitbulls voted for sLeEPy jOe twice. Go sit in the corner.
well since i'm from Europe and didn't vote for trump, i'd say the level of your situational awareness is abysmal for someone that wants to be taken seriously when talking about the workings of society :) .

good canned response though. do three more and i'll send you a dollar.

How many more babies must die before you admit pit bulls are more dangerous than wienerdogs?

Also LOL if you think I remember your name.
Not here to meme or LOL about dead children....
But carry-on Great Value edge lord.

I believe Pitbulls & many breeds should be treated the same as dangerous deadly weapons. Ignore that & divert it with conflation & intentional misrepresentation.

Not here to meme or LOL about dead children....
But carry-on Great Value edge lord.

I believe Pitbulls & many breeds should be treated the same as dangerous deadly weapons. Ignore that & divert it with conflation & intentional misrepresentation.
You literally made an argument that wienerdogs are more dangerous. Dont backtrack. Own it.

well since i'm from Europe and didn't vote for trump, i'd say the level of your situational awareness is abysmal for someone that wants to be taken seriously when talking about the workings of society :) .

good canned response though. do three more and i'll send you a dollar.
Save your dollar for the Stop the Steal campaign part 2 or a Trumpy Bear.. Europe, no wonder you embarrassed yourself trying to speak on American politics for so long. Its not a canned response. Its the fact that you lost all credibility a long time ago due to you going off the deep end. You're just as off-base and outmatched in this topic too .

You literally made an argument that wienerdogs are more dangerous. Dont backtrack. Own it.
Bold face lie. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Never mentioned that breed on this forum. Nothing but a weak strawman.

Post it ! That literally never happened.

Yet you said you didn't know my username a few mins ago. Now all of a sudden you are telling me about prior arguments I made. GTFO. Its so silly & ridiculous. Very transparent. Try again.

Save your dollar for the Stop the Steal campaign part 2 or a Trumpy Bear.. Europe, no wonder you embarrassed yourself trying to speak on American politics for so long. Its not a canned response. Its the fact that you lost all credibility a long time ago due to you going off the deep end. You're just as off-base and outmatched in this topic too .
LMAO

Bold face lie. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Never mentioned that breed on this forum. Nothing but a weak strawman.

Post it ! That literally never happened.

Yet you said you didn't know my username a few mins ago. Now all of a sudden you are telling me about prior arguments I made. GTFO. Its so silly & ridiculous. Very transparent. Try again.
Apologies. I mistook you for @Kovalev's "Man Bag" who made the argument.

Apologies. I mistook you for @Kovalev's "Man Bag" who made the argument.
Are you sure you may not be twisting his argument slightly???

I think we all agree on a serious injury or deadly level there is a vast difference between breeds.

Or was his argument that smaller "ankle biters" & "nippers" also pose a real danger and threat to children as well based on statistics. Certainly not deadly but definitely a danger as far as trauma,PTSD, permanent scaring, & disfigurement.

Its not my argument but that's what I was picking up from his post. I don't disagree with it.

this guy is like the dogs he's defending.
dumb and hostile.
<Dany07>
Hostile for sure. You deserve it. However, you have been bullied and beatdown for being one of the slowest posters in the War Room for multiple election cycles. You have no room to call anything or anyone dumb with your missing chromosome. Who told you to get out of the corner?
Yes child death threads need more recycled gifs and memes. Wow brilliant. Big brain stuff. Fkn goofy. Whats next another clickbait troll copy paste title?

Its like you fools legit get excited & happy about these articles. Fkn weird.

Are you sure you may not be twisting his argument slightly???

I think we all agree on a serious injury or deadly level there is a vast difference between breeds.

Or was his argument that smaller "ankle biters" & "nippers" also pose a real danger and threat to children as well based on statistics. Certainly not deadly but definitely a danger as far as trauma,PTSD, permanent scaring, & disfigurement.

Its not my argument but that's what I was picking up from his post. I don't disagree with it.
No. Want me to quote it? He tried stating twice that dachshunds were more dangerous saying 1:20 dachshunds result in bites.

Back