Dog crashes car into Walmart

Bitch can't drive for shit

Dog bless America

IMG_20130316_123847_zpsf404ed5e.jpg

Here is my dog. Notice the speedometer.

If anything, SNL taught us that cats should be doing the driving.

In the summer I'll only leave dog in the car with windows cracked if I know that I'm literally just going into somewhere for 5-10 minutes.

Dogs love car rides so you want to treat them with a trip every once in a while but if you're taking them with when running errands make sure it's not to do anything time consuming.

I was expecting a good chuckle from this thread..

Wasn't disappointed.

probably had his head out the window and wasnt paying attention

The dogs just wanted to pick their own up in the front of the store. Cut them some slack guys.

That dog is a dick head. Just sitting in the front seat sitting forward not acknowledging the situation or anything else. Who's a bad boy !

why not just keep the windows open and turn the car off?
People would steal those little yorkies.. I leave mine in he car for a few mins and I get paranoid that someones gonna bust the window or some shit.

I'm confused, even if the dog knocked the car into gear wouldn't the handbrake stop it from moving? Assuming the driver had the common sense to engage it

That dog is a dick head. Just sitting in the front seat sitting forward not acknowledging the situation or anything else. Who's a bad boy !

At least he didn't flee the scene like Jon Jones

I'm confused, even if the dog knocked the car into gear wouldn't the handbrake stop it from moving? Assuming the driver had the common sense to engage it

Most drivers here are not using a hand/parking brake on a car with an automatic transmission or transaxle unless they're parking on a grade.

Back