Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score

This video made my day

lol - Of course he did.

Good boy

Last edited:
At least they were trying to keep the dogs cool unlike the numerous idiots each year who leave their dogs and children locked up in a hot car.

It would probably be easier just to leave them at home. Leaving your car running in the parking lot is a good way to get it stolen and those small dogs aren't going to be a deterrent.

I was hoping for this dude

20130210_CMT_Dog_D3C0302.jpg

why not just keep the windows open and turn the car off?

I liked the brief recreation of the events.

why not just keep the windows open and turn the car off?
If the windows are too far down, the dogs may jump out. If they are only down a few inches, it may not adequately cool the car in the summer heat.

Knowing dogs, they did it on purpose and followed up with the act stupid routine.

If the windows are too far down, the dogs may jump out. If they are only down a few inches, it may not adequately cool the car in the summer heat.
Still too hot with windows down

dude probably left the car on D, blamed it on the dogs.

I lost it when the white trash ginger said something along the lines of, "dergs cam be yer bess friends..."

My car has remote start so I just take the keys and start the car and turn on the air conditioner. It's impossible to put it in drive for theft reasons.

My dog always wants to drive when I leave him in the car. have to kick him out of the drivers seat when I get back. I don't take him along in the summer if I have to leave the car and can't take him with.

I took him along to the grocery store and left him in the car on day when it was 10 below 0. I came out 40 minutes later and someone had called the police because they were afraid the dog would freeze to death in the car. He's a Siberian Husky and spends most of the winter outside by his own choice.

My car has remote start so I just take the keys and start the car and turn on the air conditioner. It's impossible to put it in drive for theft reasons.

Mine will only run for 10 minutes on remote start. Most vehicles require you to hold the brake to put the vehicle in drive.

Mine will only run for 10 minutes on remote start. Most vehicles require you to hold the brake to put the vehicle in drive.

Yup mine runs for about 10 minutes too. I wouldn't leave my dog in the car for more then 10-15 minutes anyways. My car wont go into drive until the key is in the ignition.

Googling "Dogs Driving" in image search has made my day:

e9b5994d4624383ec3f1f12b6bc2ad37.jpg

domestic-pets-dog-driving-a-car-wearing-sunglasses.jpg

It's a Mercury in the video. They're known to pop out of park when left running but it would back up. It was maybe left in neutral.

Back