Does yours go up every year?

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Homeowner's insurance. Car insurance. Does yours go up every year and they give you some bullshit explanation?

Homeowner's insurance. Car insurance. Does yours go up every year and they give you some bullshit explanation?
Mine has not gone up since I got my insurance. You should definitely change insurance companies. Who is yours?

Yup I still get nice hard erections

My insurance company keeps trying to jack up my car insurance by sneaking in new lines & screwing with the deductible every year. When I go through it line by line & take out all the crap they keep trying to add in, my rates stay the same or drop a bit every year. I keep getting the excuse that the changes are "government mandated" or some shit like that, somehow, I don't believe them.

I compare car insurance every 2 years and almost always change every 4 if not every 2. They make subtle changes to screw you and many people don't bother checking. I just changed back to Geico and saved over a thousand dollars a year. Now, we have 4 drivers in the family and it's not usually that big but it's always a lot.

Mine goes up every morning.

Well, most mornings.

Homeowners keeps going up with all these damn floods and hurricanes

Car insurance just went up $50/month

ICBC had the balls to send me their annual renewal letter and tell me I was "saving" $1000 on my insurance....

I WAS SAVING MORE LAST YEAR YOU GREEDY CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTS

but yah anyone living in BC got absolutely shafted by ICBC this year because they still have no idea how to get people to pay more for luxury cars or to pay more because theyre dogshit at driving and a liability on the road.

Homeowners keeps going up with all these damn floods and hurricanes
Fuck I’m in Toronto, and we’ve had so much flood going on the last few years, never used to be like that. My gf works for insurance, says her company paid over a billion last year for stuff like that, so they’re changing policies and making things more difficult

It does, but it did not for a long time, and it did not go up much.

They raise my girlfriend's rates saying it was because other drivers are driving dangerously.

Seriously

Whoopi Goldberg is like, "Yes my hairline keeps going up you assh-- Oh never mind."

Right now I pay $160/month for two vehicle's insurance.

Homeowners most def, auto we get a nice deal for bundling.

Right now I pay $160/month for two vehicle's insurance.
That’s what I pay right now for a z71 Ltz and a Tahoe, would be more i this area if it wasn’t packaged with my homeowners and my boat insurance is 330.00 a year for full coverage with 25k agreed value added

Maybe not.

It just felt a lot like getting ripped off.

I haven’t had a moving violation in like 16 or 17 years, how they can say other drivers affect yours is just a money grab to try and get back money from dumb asses running into people.

Should be some kind of 10 or 15 year no claim period it’s free until you have a claim.

Those Cos aren't loyal.

There is a loyalty premium for staying with the same insurer.

Usually just a complaint will get a reduction but you got to be willing to walk.

One of my colleagues was given a $30 loyalty voucher when her premium went up $350pa.
45yo mother with no changes to her insurance.

Back