Does your gym provide gloves?

The people in my gym are awesome: if you forget something, the coaches will most definitley go into the back room and grab their extra pair of gloves.

I would say just get like 4 or 5 pairs of like a community set of headgear/gloves in case somebody forgets theirs or a new person comes and hasn't had the chance to get their own stuff.

Another vote for club gear for the new folks, trial people and the occasional forgetful regular. The package setup is a great idea as well. Keep the club gear clean and maintained. Encouraging the user to clean it up as mentioned above is a wonderful idea.

aahha my gym would laugh in my face if i asked for gloves or anything.. its a fucking boxing only gym. there fucking cheap ass bitches ..

Relax? you dont tell me to relax... Ill ripp ur fucking head off!!

We have all he equipment needed, except for handwraps. But lately people have been stealing the grear and the trainer chewed everyone out so doesnt look like it will stay like that for long.

my gym provides bag gloves, sparring gloves, wraps, headgear, and all that. i prefer to have my own wraps and bag gloves though

at my brothers gym we dont provide gloves for hygenic reasons

Back