Does your girlfriend tell people embarassing shit about you?

RhinoRush

Company Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
My girlfriend is on a real roll this week. We are doing a gift a day because we won't be home for Christmas and don't want to pack our gifts. Every gift so far she has given me has been clothes I would never wear. I got her literally every thing on her list. Exactly what she asked for. And she tried to update my wardrobe. Thanks, babe.

Now since, we're going to visit my family for Christmas, we're doing a gift exchange with her family this weekend. She told her kids (who are both in their early 20s) that RhinoRush 'likes bubblebaths'... What the fuck... What would compel someone to tell their kids what their partner does in the bathroom...

But wait, it gets better... I don't even like bubblebaths! I take a hot bath a couple times a week in the winters when my knees are bugging me (cold winters and past rugby injuries) so that I can walk. Not because I like them. So I can walk around without agonizing pain in my knees... Last Christmas she got me a thing of bubblebath and I used it because it was a gift. Now she's decided that defines me as a person apparently...

So I asked 'well what else did you tell them to get me, since they obviously won't get bubblebath since that would be so creepy and weird to give me'. She told them nothing else.... So now I get to receive multiple packs of bubblebath in front of her enormous family of 20+ people tomorrow.

Great!

It's exactly the kind of thing my mom would do when I was a kid and makes me wonder if there is some truth to the old adage that you end up marrying your mom...

Does anyone else have a GF who always seems to tell people the most inappropriate shit about you? I mean really, why do her kids need to know what I do (or don't do) in the fucking bathroom? Honestly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now since, we're going to visit my family for Christmas, we're doing a gift exchange with her family this weekend. She told her kids (who are both in their early 20s) that RhinoRush 'likes bubblebaths'... What the fuck... What would compel someone to tell their kids what their partner does in the bathroom...

hahaha.

Embrace the jokes and odd looks directed your way.

as long as she isnt telling people about your sex life I would roll with it, dude. BTW i loled at that gif for real lol

Your girlfriend sounds OK to me TS....my wife and I play the embarrass each other game. Well she tries. I don't get embarrassed. I just go with whatever she says and then eventually turn it around on her somehow. Then she gets embarrassed.

I grew with a single mother who was dating. Her and her single girlfriends regularly sat around discussing the sexual proficiency of their partners with me sitting right there. I'm very much dead inside.

So if she's not doing that around her kids, I'd suffer through the bubble bath taunting. Stop buying her exactly what she wants.

You're mad at your girlfriend so you post a picture of a woman being beaten into silence?

Are you fucking mental?

You're mad at your girlfriend so you post a picture of a woman being beaten into silence?

Are you fucking mental?

It's a joke dude, like this:

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing. You've already told her twice.

Lighten up, eh?

I grew with a single mother who was dating. Her and her single girlfriends regularly sat around discussing the sexual proficiency of their partners with me sitting right there. I'm very much dead inside.

So if she's not doing that around her kids, I'd suffer through the bubble bath taunting. Stop buying her exactly what she wants.
so glad my parents are married and not like that.

It's a joke dude, like this:

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing. You've already told her twice.

Lighten up, eh?

I don't laugh at those jokes either.

Because they're only funny to assholes.

You sound like the type of woman who likes to resist. Gonna have to tell you twice it seems.

This thread is bound to take an interesting turn.

Sounds like a personal problem.

I would be more inclined to think that dark humour jokes wouldn't be funny to a guy with a guilty conscience. Hmmmm.

You just gotta roll with it and not even get upset man im sure she means well.

My fam started the tradition of getting each other booze weeed smoking devices etc and this foolishness always begins at 8 am when everyone is just awake and on and empty stomach.

Embarrassing speeches drunken rambling and stoned ass random i love you mans and hugs are the norm where I come from.

it always ends well we got love and it never turns into a fight but its always an absurd time of year.

Sounds like a personal problem.

I would be more inclined to think that dark humour jokes wouldn't be funny to a guy with a guilty conscience. Hmmmm.
I dont know maybe his mom was abused or something. it happens.

How long have you been with her? You don't seem particularly compatible.

Hi Lo!

I gotta say that I make jokes about my dad being a diddler all the time and then I laugh and I laugh. Sometimes humour is just a way to find levity in shittiness.

Just my two cents.

Hi Lo!

I gotta say that I make jokes about my dad being a diddler all the time and then I laugh and I laugh. Sometimes humour is just a way to find levity in shittiness.

Just my two cents.

This. For the most part laughter is just a coping mechanism for dealing with tragedy.

Most of the things people laugh at come from negativity, like jokes at someone else's expense, slapstick, embarrassing situations, etc. It's how we get through the shitty times in our lives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back