Does your girlfriend have anxiety?

For some people pot makes their anxiety even worse, a family member of mine that suffered from anxiety attacks was given some and he freaked the fuck out, he said it was the equivalent of 5 anxiety attacks at once.

so mileage may vary person to person

Strain and dosage matters a lot when it comes to the pots but once you make a match it tends to cure the f out of some anxiety

a good rue of thumb on this is dont give sativas to people who have anxiety it almost always makes it worse. Indicas tend to do a much better job at helping

Also couch lock is better than panic attack any day of the week

Strain and dosage matters a lot when it comes to the pots but once you make a match it tends to cure the f out of some anxiety

a good rue of thumb on this is dont give sativas to people who have anxiety it almost always makes it worse. Indicas tend to do a much better job at helping

This is spot on! Indica= in da couch. BTW, nice 2-tone skanker av.

Let me ask her...

Nope, just callous(ed).

6B5914DB-B6A0-4DD4-9BF3-1E65CF351CEE-8488-00000943D8E42D76.jpg

Also something to be said about
personal disposition prior to use.

Well they're raised in a culture in which a large part of their worth is based on attractiveness and their stock drops every year they age.

They are equally as interested in sex as men in every anonymous survey ever, but if they alnowledge it openly they are sluts and bitches so they have to hide a part of themselves.

1 in 4 will be sexually abused.

1-3 will be sexually harassed and if they admit they are bothered by it people will say they're whining or making a big deal out of nothing.

Soooo, they have some reasons to be anxious.

this is an excellent post.

touching on their endless struggles:

I come from a family that is filled with women, & they're all accomplished go getters doing big things. it's frowned upon for them to exhibit signs of anxiety especially when we're all together (mostly for the stupid reasons & not always for the good reasons). but my sister, for example, is the most respected woman in my generation & she's always polished & poised to precision, but at times it's crushing to see her struggle with it during the tough times we go through. but she handles her business, she knows she's setting an example.

this is an excellent post.

touching on their endless struggles:

I come from a family that is filled with women, & they're all accomplished go getters doing big things. it's frowned upon for them to exhibit signs of anxiety especially when we're all together (mostly for the stupid reasons & not always for the good reasons). but my sister, for example, is the most respected woman in my generation & she's always polished & poised to precision, but at times it's crushing to see her struggle with it during the tough times we go through. but she handles her business, she knows she's setting an example.
I share this sentiment.
My family is filled with lionesses.
They rarely cry or show weakness
(despite having plenty of reasons
throughout their lives to do so)

& when they DO show weakness,
it's when they're alone, together...
they also don't speak english in
these moments in attempts to mask
the anxieties from the younger
generations. It's been like this since
I was a kid. It has largely shaped
my character & outlook.

I share this sentiment.
My family is filled with lionesses.
They rarely cry or show weakness
(despite having plenty of reasons
throughout their lives to do so)

& when they DO show weakness,
it's when they're alone, together...
they also don't speak english in
these moments in attempts to mask
the anxieties from the younger
generations. It's been like this since
I was a kid. It has largely shaped
my character & outlook.

where is this from brother? it makes me think of my oldest Aunt. thanks for this.

where is this from brother? it makes me think of my oldest Aunt. thanks for this.
From my life.

Rereading it makes me think of my
aunt as well.

My grandmother passed this
year. & I already see her taking
up the mantle of family matriarch.

From my life.

Rereading it makes me think of my
aunt as well.

My grandmother passed this
year. & I already see her taking
up the mantle of family matriarch.

good shit man. your posting style made me think you were posting a poem excerpt. my condolences & +respect.

Yeah, she keeps taking all my xanax that I need for the dentist.
Why would u need Xanax for the dentist?
Is it a scary place for you? Xanax isn't a pain killer...

My last girlfriend had terrible anxiety. Would get anxiety attacks on a regular basis. She had a natural tendency to always worry about the well-being of those in her life which compounded the issue.

Why would u need Xanax for the dentist?
Is it a scary place for you? Xanax isn't a pain killer...
I have terrible teeth from both too much soda and lack of care, but mostly avoiding the dentist for ten years.

The noises the drills and picks give me pretty bad anxiety, so I have to dose myself up to be able to sit there and get multiple teeth fixed at once

No.
My last wife taught me to steer clear of women with anxiety issues.
If they're argumentative without reason, I don't associate with them.

Further, I recommend nobody else do so, and then we can breed bitchy women out of the gene pool.
Your plan is sound. But it's too late for me. I already married one of those. As a compromise, I will kick her down the stairs if she gets pregnant.

Your plan is sound. But it's too late for me. I already married one of those. As a compromise, I will kick her down the stairs if she gets pregnant.
That's how a real man takes control.
A marriage is like riding a horse, only one set of hands can hold the reins at one time or the horse will go scitter scatter all over the place.

I think testosterone supposedly acts as a buffer against anxiety. Women have less T, and therefore experience more anxiety. They tend to blame themselves before blaming others, and worry about what others think of them. Both somewhat feminine traits.

Some anxiety is more complex, of course. There is childhood trauma, situational anxiety, phobias, etc.

I have terrible teeth from both too much soda and lack of care, but mostly avoiding the dentist for ten years.

The noises the drills and picks give me pretty bad anxiety, so I have to dose myself up to be able to sit there and get multiple teeth fixed at once
I understand that, I was just wondering if you thought it was for pain... But yea, the dentist office is scary.

I went for a check up at the doctors not long ago, it had been a while since I went. I thought he was going to tell me I was dying, but everything was great. I had anxiety for like a week before the appointment.

I understand that, I was just wondering if you thought it was for pain... But yea, the dentist office is scary.

I went for a check up at the doctors not long ago, it had been a while since I went. I thought he was going to tell me I was dying, but everything was great. I had anxiety for like a week before the appointment.
Nah, they usually give me a few days worth of Tylenol 3's to deal with the soreness from all the fillings. Plus I still have plenty of Percocet left over from my acl surgery two weeks ago.

I'm just one of those problematic patients that gets too squirmy and overwhelmed unless I take something to chill out

Back