Does your girlfriend have anxiety?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Mine does. My dads does as well. I find it interesting how many women seem to have this problem. I am coming to understand it more and more the longer I spend with my GF. I know there are guys that have this problem as well, but it seems to be dominant among women. Why is that?

My girlfriend no longer takes medication for it because it makes her "foggy", really slows her down as well. I was impressed that she decided to come off of it by herself. She has been doing quite well. She says she is usually always feeling anxious but hides it for the most part because she doesn't want people to worry about it. I was just wondering if anyone finds them self in a similar situation?

Better yet, are there any guys here with anxiety problems? Besides medication, what helps you or yourself the most with this? Is it something that can be fixed, or something you need to get used to living with? I could just google all this but I would rather have a conversation about it.

cannabis-303914_960_720.png

Mine does. My dads does as well. I find it interesting how many women seem to have this problem. I am coming to understand it more and more the longer I spend with my GF. I know there are guys that have this problem as well, but it seems to be dominant among women. Why is that?

My girlfriend no longer takes medication for it because it makes her "foggy", really slows her down as well. I was impressed that she decided to come off of it by herself. She has been doing quite well. She says she is usually always feeling anxious but hides it for the most part because she doesn't want people to worry about it. I was just wondering if anyone finds them self in a similar situation?

Better yet, are there any guys here with anxiety problems? Besides medication, what helps you or yourself the most with this? Is it something that can be fixed, or something you need to get used to living with? I could just google all this but I would rather have a conversation about it.
We're all chemically imbalanced to some degree...couple that with a woman's chemical makeup, and you'll see why it's common, especially among women.

Men and women think differently...think of a typical man's brain as a desktop screen with a few folders, whilst a woman's screen will typically be cluttered with all sorts of icons.

Is normal. Good for you for standing by your girl and helping her out with this issue.

The real question you should be asking is

"DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND GIVE YOU ANXIETY?"

Yeah, she keeps taking all my xanax that I need for the dentist.

We're all chemically imbalanced to some degree...couple that with a woman's chemical makeup, and you'll see why it's common, especially among women.

Men and women think differently...think of a typical man's brain as a desktop screen with a few folders, whilst a woman's screen will typically be cluttered with all sorts of icons.

Is normal. Good for you for standing by your girl and helping her out with this issue.

Cool analogy. I've never dealt with anxiety before, so this whole thing is new to me. As someone mentioned above "aslong as she doesn't give you anxiety", she doesn't. Although, it can be a little challenging to listen to her and help her through what she is dealing with after a long day at work when you just want to come through the door and relax a little.

She doesn't smoke weed.. and I have come to realize that it would probably make her situation 10x worse. She is in her head too much, and I couldn't imagine what kind of things she would think of if she was nice and stoned haha.

Well they're raised in a culture in which a large part of their worth is based on attractiveness and their stock drops every year they age.

They are equally as interested in sex as men in every anonymous survey ever, but if they alnowledge it openly they are sluts and bitches so they have to hide a part of themselves.

1 in 4 will be sexually abused.

1-3 will be sexually harassed and if they admit they are bothered by it people will say they're whining or making a big deal out of nothing.

Soooo, they have some reasons to be anxious.

Last edited:
90% of all women I've met have anxiety that according to them is "More than regular anxiety. Like people say they have anxiety but not like I do" type of anxiety.

I've only seen two of them actually have anxiety attacks and seeing it sucked, if they actually have something wrong with them it's awful. But I feel like a lot of them are just saying they have anxiety

If people complain about anxiety but they don't exercise 5 times a week, they don't get enough sleep or maintain irregular sleep habits, they drink tons of coffee/alcohol, they aren't taking a few minutes to meditate or get quiet time every day, they have insurance but don't see a therapist ever:

They should shut up and address the obvious causes before they pretend they are permanently imbalanced and need drugs.

Yes, my wife has anxiety because I am not man enough for her. All women who date Beta males are anxious.

It's because they worry too much about looking good, how others view them . They are constantly insecure about themselves and worry about little things dramatically. All that thinking and worrying makes their hearts beat faster , and they start losing oxygen thinking they are panicking. Really hard to find a hot chick who is mellow and no drama.

My wife was diagnosed with depression five years ago, and takes a small dose of antidepressants for it, like half the smallest dose. She's never been diagnosed with clinical anxiety, but I'm sure she's got it. Sucks all around.

If people complain about anxiety but they don't exercise 5 times a week, they don't get enough sleep or maintain irregular sleep habits, they drink tons of coffee/alcohol, they aren't taking a few minutes to meditate or get quiet time every day, they have insurance but don't see a therapist ever:

They should shut up and address the obvious causes before they pretend they are permanently imbalanced and need drugs.

<mma4>

My gf always gets anxious when we are alone because she knows im gonna fuck her, but she doesnt know when. I just go behind her and lift her dress up. She can be doin the dishes, watching tv, cooking, talking on the phone. She knows its gonna happen but not when. Besides that, shes always comfortable.

It’s because women are obviously mentally weaker than us. I have never met a guy who has psychological issues like anxiety of depression.

For some people pot makes their anxiety even worse, a family member of mine that suffered from anxiety attacks was given some and he freaked the fuck out, he said it was the equivalent of 5 anxiety attacks at once.

so mileage may vary person to person

I have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, it's horrible.

I'm slowly cutting down my medication, because it has been fucking up my sex drive as well, just terrible.

No, she doesn't. Judging by some of the responses in this thread, people will say that I must be lucky but I say like attracts like.

1 in 4 will be sexually abused.

Pretty much 100% will be sexually harassed and if they admit they are bothered by it people will say they're whining or making a big deal out of nothing.

What?

Back