Does Xscience really work?

Xience is no better than the other sups. You are better off drinking a couple cups of coffee for the same effect.

Bull shit...If Chuck Liddel and Forrest Griffin take em, they have to work. Just like the commercial says, chuck dint beat randy till he finally tried xyience

Freestyler said:
Bull shit...If Chuck Liddel and Forrest Griffin take em, they have to work. Just like the commercial says, chuck dint beat randy till he finally tried xyience
That's only because Randy gave up his Liteforce and started using Rockstar.

finnegan said:
That's only because Randy gave up his Liteforce and started using Rockstar.
He should of at least switched to No Fear before the fight. Doesnt it have like 2g of creatine in it or some shit? I know one of them does cuz everyone at my school used to drink them thinkin of gettin big. :icon_surp

Rockstar has 2 grams of protein though. You would have to drink 20 or so No Fears to get a full dose of Creatine. It also has a small amount of Arginine.

Yea i know...Im glad i took time to at least half ass research supplements so i dont sound like a fucking retard anymore. I had a buddy wanting to go to the football field with my heavy bag to "run with it." This main-stream shit just gets annoying sometimes.

The main ingredient in NOX CG3 is the sheer rage you get when find out Noxplode is literally 1/3 the price.

Freestyler said:

\I hope like hell your being sarcastic

finnegan said:
The main ingredient in NOX CG3 is the sheer rage you get when find out Noxplode is literally 1/3 the price.

Nominated for Post of the Year 2005.

finnegan said:

yea i know. but i dont want to take the same product for more than three months so my body wont get used to it.

Xyience tastes good, an if it works the same as no xplode, im happy with my purchase.

finnegan said:

Lmao!

Back