Does The UFC Really Have The Best Fighters?

UFC is the Kraft dinner and the others orgs are like the no name brand macaroni that tastes like stale vagina

The UFC has the best fighters, and if they don't, they'll do a deal with the org and just take them.

<{danayeah}>

They have most of the best but they also have plenty of no-name cans on the roster nowadays.

Does it really matter whether they do or not, if they've convinced everybody they have the best fighters?

Guys I know UFC has the best fighters in the world and this video explains why. Just stupid people started to question UFC after Eddie Alvarez lost to a One FC fighter who isn't even in the top 10 rank and Demetrious struggling against Yuya Wakamatsu.

Just watch the video before you chimp out on the title.

Yes they do

I still feel that they do but it has become too easy to get into the UFC now. They sign every Joe Blow with a pro fight in order to monopolize the sport.

and that is where the problem lies. imo

I dunno how no one knows this by now. Only a contrarian hipster poses this question.

What a stupid fucking analysis, yes UFC has the best fighters. Who else but not UFC?

The UFC has the majority of the best fighters in the world. The mid-tier fighters are interchangeable. Also, MM was significantly smaller than his opponent and it was at BW now FLW. At FLW where the bigger opponent has to be drained evens things out.

Eddie fought a bigger opponent clearly and the size difference matters.

Some still shocked after Eddie being KO'd in first round. That guy from Russia done it faster than Conor and Dustin. Poor Geathje won't get title shot because of that.

Back