Does the Ronda/Arianny fued reminds you of this...

When you put everything else aside, Ronda may not be as attractive as Arianny, but her higher status means she can pull a higher quality of guy.

Bunch of TMZ fucking drama queens up in these threads.

Nuts. Grow a pair.

doubt that

Are you going to go home with the 9 or the 7

Neither is a 9. Arianny has fake tits and has ruined her best feature, her face. Ronda being a superstar counts for way more than silicone.

As for me, I would go home with Ronda because its fucking Ronda. There's nothing special about a ring girl, might as well go to the club if all you're looking for is a hot chick to bag.

No. Arianny is disgusting to look at. Oversized fake breasts, mangled up face. Remember her music career? Honestly don't know why she's still with the UFC.

Ring Girls should be like a special feature that brings in special guests or something.

Or maybe like a 1 -2 year deal or something... keeping Arianny as the main girl is just puzzling. She has no personality and isn't even attractive.

I like Arianni, very pretty girl. But, there are a couple of blond ring girls they've gotten, that are so hot, it's scary. can't think of their names.

When you put everything else aside, Ronda may not be as attractive as Arianny, but her higher status means she can pull a higher quality of guy.

Doesn't Ronda like low quality guys? She dated Henry Akins before.

Have you seen her face and body? Yes, she was picked on, ts.

Only time ronda ever looks half way decent is on weigh in day. when she weighs what a half way decently in shape girl should weight.

However, when she's not fighting, she is borderline obese. She looks like she should be playing linebacker on the Patriots. girls shouldn't be that big...

Back