Does the Ronda/Arianny fued reminds you of this...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
When Ronda is going off on her for being a good for nothing eye candy. I keep getting reminded of this pic:

Motivational-Posters-57.jpg

Replace coat with Gi...

And why is this being brought up again? Some of you act like 12 year old girls.

Ronda was picked on by all the popular girls in school

So she saw a chance to get revenge on arianny

Ronda is a very shallow person

I think you are giving more fucks about it than Ronda herself.

Ronda was picked on by all the popular girls in school

So she saw a chance to get revenge on arianny

Ronda is a very shallow person

Was she picked on though?

I mean she knew Judo back then as well, if some chicks tried to bully her or grab her, she could have just smashed them in to pieces...

No. Arianny is disgusting to look at. Oversized fake breasts, mangled up face. Remember her music career? Honestly don't know why she's still with the UFC.

Ring Girls should be like a special feature that brings in special guests or something.

Or maybe like a 1 -2 year deal or something... keeping Arianny as the main girl is just puzzling. She has no personality and isn't even attractive.

I mean she knew Judo back then as well, if some chicks tried to bully her or grab her, she could have just smashed them in to pieces...

Don't think that's how it goes for middle class white girls

Have you seen her face and body? Yes, she was picked on, ts.

They're both pretty cute really.

Don't pretend you're above either of them.

Feud? Has Arianny ever responded?

I think you are giving more fucks about it than Ronda herself.

I agree. I'm not even sure how Ronda's comments turned into her dissing Arianny. Then again I also don't know how her saying she thinks fighters should be paid more than ring girls turned into a personal attack on Arianny so maybe I'm just naive.

As far as I recall the only negative thing Ronda ever said specifically about Arianny was something about them both being on some magazine's top 'Hot list' and her saying Arianny was only getting older. Admittedly I found those comments a bit bitchy but that was one comment years ago.

Picked on for being unattractive.

they should just kiss and make up :) I mean it hehe

Picked on for being unattractive.

This. Ugly AF, came into some money, and has an axe to grind against the good-looking people of the world who remind her of her childhood detractors (hence her insufferable personality).

No. Arianny is disgusting to look at. Oversized fake breasts, mangled up face. Remember her music career? Honestly don't know why she's still with the UFC.

Ring Girls should be like a special feature that brings in special guests or something.

Or maybe like a 1 -2 year deal or something... keeping Arianny as the main girl is just puzzling. She has no personality and isn't even attractive.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ronda grew up with the mindset of the fat girl on the hallway. You can tell when she spazz's out about Arianny. This pent up anger she has from being made fun off by the "Pretty girls". Fucking Childish.

Back