Does the impact of cheating matters if...

It just makes her a different kind of slut.

If she cheats on me with a rich guy, then she's a dirty gold digging slut.

If she cheats on me with a thug, then she's a dirty slut that likes dirty dick.

No woman that dates me would be attracted to a ghetto hood rat. I once stopped hitting a girl That told me she thought Eminem was hot with his oversized white T shirt and baggy jeans. On the opposite side of the coin, I’m not attracted to Hoodrats either....intelligence is big to me so someone that speaks like Rosie Perez mixed with Nikki Minaj is out.

What if her taste changes?

I mean some guys don't like Asian women until they are older. I never cared for chicks that had that punk hair/scene culture spiky hair but I saw a chick with that type of her and she smiled in which I realized she was very cute and attractive and out of nowhere I find that look to be a turn on. It takes a moment that things can change as simple as a smile at a certain angle at a certain time and it ends up morphing in to something permanent.

What if she cheats with an average dude who kind of looks like you, and is in the same tax bracket as you......

I would confront her and be like " WTF why though!?"

JonesRampage_faceoff.gif

What if her taste changes?

I mean some guys don't like Asian women until they are older. I never cared for chicks that had that punk hair/scene culture spiky hair but I saw a chick with that type of her and she smiled in which I realized she was very cute and attractive and out of nowhere I find that look to be a turn on. It takes a moment that things can change as simple as a smile at a certain angle at a certain time and it ends up morphing in to something permanent.

I would confront her and be like " WTF why though!?"

Well it’s also an age thing.....as you get older you see what a hood rat is in terms of value as a mate.....very few women “grow” into liking that, they grow out of it.

Stop trying to decipher female behavior like they are from outer space. Yes generally women do way more weird and illogical things than men, however...

If you had the opportunity to fuck a bum ass, ugly on the inside woman that was attractive you might lower your standards for that person, a woman might do the same thing. Is this really that hard to understand?

Plus this whole "women fuck men of value" thing I've seen floating around is flying right over some of y'alls heads. Value is more than just monetary, this bum ass dude might elicit emotions from her that she doesn't get from you. Just like some women elict emotions from you that other women can't.

You shouldn't be viewing a relationship as a transaction in the first place, that's messed up. You should genuinely like her and she should genuinely like you, that's it. I don't care if viewing relationships as transactions is a common sentiment in your fucked up US society, something being common doesn't mean it's right or not toxic.

Jesus Christ, literally every man from the EU thinks this way and you know it if you've ever met even one.

I don't worry about dumb stuff like that, if you invest correctly in a cage and restraints you save a bunch of headaches in my experience

A cucks a cuck. Im loyal as hell and I expect the same. You can cheat on me with a donkey or Jeff bezos Doesn’t matter. Next

I have mixed feelings, if I am a provider of relationship and the side guy is some broke thug I would be ready to commit murder because he gets it for free while I have to work for it.

Your idea of what a provider is, is incorrect.

I'm the provider in the relationship. I pay for everything - food, trips, buy her clothes, pay her gym fee, pay her phone bill, pay for beauty stuff like getting nails and hair done, buy her a roundtrip flight ticket every weekend to come visit me, etc. However, being the provider doesn't mean you work for it. It's the opposite. SHE should be working for it. And she should have been working for it from the beginning for you to even consider providing for her. When you make enough money to be the provider you are the one with the higher status. YOU are the catch, not her.

Anyway, I digress, hah. To answer your question, if my girl cheated on me, it's over regardless. As to which is worse, her cheating with a broke guy or rich guy, it's the same either way.

Cheating is cheating. Trying to qualify or mitigate it is just pathetic. Men blaming men for women cheating is also pathetic and just goes to show how feminist logic is slowly taking over.

Back