• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Stipe Look Like Snow??

I started the video and through a series of clicks and searches I found out that Bob Marleys father was white and ended reading some Thomas Sowell and reporting back.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I started the video and through a series of clicks and searches I found out that Bob Marleys father was white and ended reading some Thomas Sowell and reporting back.

Bob Marley was white?

Ah!

EDIT:

5ea62fbdfd4596001e2ae774.webp

Norval Sinclair Marley

His father was a white British naval captain named Norval Sinclair Marley, who was nearly 60 at the time. His mother, Cedella, was a 19-year-old country village girl.

Because of his mixed racial makeup, Bob was bullied and derogatorily nicknamed “White Boy” by his neighbors.

Man I miss the 90s. No social media, music was great, prime WWF/WCW, no "hate speech", still only 2 genders, MJ & the Bulls, to get a date you had to call a girl's house or knock on her door & talk to her parents/guardian, great times.
90s was the last great decade.
What did Carey do? I havent heard about him in years...
Its a long story

Man I miss the 90s. No social media, music was great, prime WWF/WCW, no "hate speech", still only 2 genders, MJ & the Bulls, to get a date you had to call a girl's house or knock on her door & talk to her parents/guardian, great times.
I think it's mainly nostalgia bias. I grew up in the 80s/90s too and those things are mostly subjective. But there's one thing I'll argue that did make at least the early part of that decade great: Internet and cell phones weren't everywhere. It made social interactions and living life more real and a lot less virtual.

I think it's mainly nostalgia bias. I grew up in the 80s/90s too and those things are mostly subjective. But there's one thing I'll argue that did make at least the early part of that decade great: Internet and cell phones weren't everywhere. It made social interactions and living life more real and a lot less virtual.
Those were the days when people actually minded their business. Social media has ruined the world.

a Canadian og?

Well, he was raised in a Jamaican ghetto, and was in jail for a double attempted murder when the song came out so yeah, a Canadian OG :)

I mean he's not a gangster or anything, but the dude is obviously much crazier than he looks.

If you get in an argument with him at the bar, you'd never expect for him to try and murder you.

Back