Does rampage not have a managers/agent to tell him STFU?

You guys have to stop thinking every MMA fighter should treat Zuffa like they're god. Maybe Rampage means it when he says he is tired of the UFC and he can get more money else where. Not every MMA fighter believes being in the UFC's good graces is more important than everything else.

Maybe he knows something that we don't.

Rampage has never shot off at the mouth like this before, so something tells me everything he is saying is true

Err what? Rampage has always been a complainer. He once bitched about Pride while doing commentary for a different company. Prior to UFC 144 he was running down the UFC for not putting him on the Japan card. Then he complained when they gave him Bader, the only dude who would take the fight.

You guys have to stop thinking every MMA fighter should treat Zuffa like they're god. Maybe Rampage means it when he says he is tired of the UFC and he can get more money else where. Not every MMA fighter believes being in the UFC's good graces is more important than everything else.

when did i say he should treat the ufc like they are gods?

I do a lot of business and work with a ton of different people everyday. one thing i have learned is to never burn bridges, even if you don't like that other person its good to keep the relationship even when parting ways.

At first i wouldn't go about it in that way, and it cost me a lot of of dollars, but as i got more experienced i learned.

Last edited:
when did i say he should treat the ufc like they are gods?

I do a lot of business and work with a ton of different people everyday. one thing i have learned is to never burn bridges, even if you don't like that other person its good to keep the relationship even when parting ways.

At first i wouldn't got about it in that way, and it cost me a lot of of dollars, bu as i got more experienced i learned.

You are correct, and that's good business acumen. However, once you've made a lot of dollars you create the ability to not have to drive back over that bridge. At least, you've created the comfort zone in your mind that you won't have to. Who knows if he will or wont lol

it could also simply be rampage putting his name out there for publicity sake.

the way that mma is trending...any type of controversy will equate to more ppv buys and money.

You are correct, and that's good business acumen. However, once you've made a lot of dollars you create the ability to not have to drive back over that bridge. At least, you've created the comfort zone in your mind that you won't have to. Who knows if he will or wont lol

I don't know how much money rampage has in the bank, but he seems like one of the athletes that will go broke.

Rampage should look at other fighters who have been in the same situation as him (Tim,Randy,AA,Tito).

I don't know how much money rampage has in the bank, but he seems like one of the athletes that will go broke.

Rampage should look at other fighters who have been in the same situation as him (Tim,Randy,AA,Tito).

Yeah, but he's got other means. I mean, I think anyways. Movies (wether they are good or not) he's got Rampage Fitness Academy. He's got one thing going for him...wether people hate it or love it, his personality. It's polarizing.

Err what? Rampage has always been a complainer. He once bitched about Pride while doing commentary for a different company. Prior to UFC 144 he was running down the UFC for not putting him on the Japan card. Then he complained when they gave him Bader, the only dude who would take the fight.

I am talking more along the lines of $

No shit. Do people not remember his whole "U Fight Cheap" Shtick when he went to WFA? I actually can't think of a org that Rampage has worked for, but hasn't shit talked about.

No shit. Do people not remember his whole "U Fight Cheap" Shtick when he went to WFA? I actually can't think of a org that Rampage has worked for, but hasn't shit talked about.

OhEmGee you got banned.

Who woulda thunk it.

Rampage is a "when keeping it real goes wrong" sketch in the process of happening.

big name, big play football players hold out all the time; Rampage is doing the same thing here to try and get a big contract. He's a household name and a big draw. If he can manage to beat Tex, the UFC will implode and Dana will beg Rampage to stay and then tweet how they're now best friends again. Rampage is a prize fighter and pro-athlete and a lot of us do not understand that.

Very well said my man.

Back