Does rampage not have a managers/agent to tell him STFU?

BOXINGMMAFREAK

pussymonster
@Silver
Reaction score
Why is he burning bridges, when realistically the UFC is MMA in north America. Being a free agent is great when you are huge name, and there are tons of promoters around with money like in boxing.

Maybe Rampage knows something we don't. He seems to mean what he is saying so I don't know.

if he can keep getting wins outside the ufc. The hype will build.

The relationship between him and ufc is easilly repairable. Then rampage makes his return and gets a huge signing bonus fight deal.

Rich Rampage.

The relationship could be repaired between him and ufc is easilly repairable. Then rampage makes his return and gets a huge signing bonus fight deal.

Rich Rampage.

There isn't anyone he could beat outside the UFC that would make them think they are really missing out or "prove" that Rampage is better than he is now. They are not going to offer him a lot more money just because he went out and beat Trevor Prangley or Tony Lopez.

"I had the right to remain silent but not the ability"

The relationship between him and ufc is easilly repairable. Then rampage makes his return and gets a huge signing bonus fight deal.

Rich Rampage.

No One watches MMA thats not the UFC besides hardcore MMA fans.

I think Rampage wants to do Boxing and MMA, he wouldn't be elite in Boxing but if he did both maybe he'd end up making more money.

I hope promoters throw heaps, and heaps of cash at Rampage. :D

So, instead of posting this in one of the million other Rampage threads you started your own little headline fighter bashing thread, cute. To answer the question I think Rampage is doing just fine. I personally think the UFC, and most of it's 'willing to be branded' fans are the absolute problem. I think history will speak kindly of these moments when Rampage was one of the few willing to call them out on their BS.

If he does have a manager/agent, they obviously don't tell him to STFU.

Think he should prob listen to his new buddy, King Mo. He laid the blueprint for something Rampage doesn't quite understand. Promoters are in it to make money, every single one. They will use you to make that money. In return, if you perform, or in Jackson's case, have a name, they will give you a little money too.

Would have been in his best interest to get a huge payday outside of the UFC and then start ranting on how the UFC never took care of him.

Rampage should hire Tito as his manager. He's doing wonders for Cyborg. :rolleyes:

So, instead of posting this in one of the million other Rampage threads you started your own little headline fighter bashing thread, cute. To answer the question I think Rampage is doing just fine. I personally think the UFC, and most of it's 'willing to be branded' fans are the absolute problem. I think history will speak kindly of these moments when Rampage was one of the few willing to call them out on their BS.

bashing?

I want rampage to do well

Another thing is, a lot of people in the entertainment industry who work personally for entertainers are nothing but "yes" men. Until Rampage leaves the UFC, he will be pulling in a lot of money that a portion of, will be funneled to them. They are going to tell him what he wants to hear.

bashing?

I want rampage to do well

I apologize then, If I jumped the gun. My educated opinion about this is Rampage, like many MMA fighters has a switch he is often incapable of turning off. I wish he would at times. I still believe he is right about the UFC though. The sad thing is if he is mentally ill most so called MMA 'fans' would probably just laugh at him anyway. I think the majority of MMA fans are parasites who want to see gladiators half kill one another with no care or concern for the actual human beings.

Got to love the white belt authorities. I will give you a history lesson. Rampage is not the only one to speak out against the UFC. Just to name a few: Tito Ortiz sat out for an eternity hoping to find that paycheck outside of the UFC.....only to come back saying he will retire in the UFC after that paycheck never materialized. Randy Couture left the UFC, played the legal battle with the UFC, lost said legal battle to the UFC, only to come back saying he was going to retire in the UFC. Tim Silvia left the UFC, got a single big payday from an idiot upstart promotion that went bankrupt giving him his payday, only to disappear in to oblivion, all the while wishing and begging to get back in to the UFC fold (btw, didn't work out for him). Andrei Arlovski left the UFC for his big payday, got his payday with Timmeh, helped bankrupt an upstart MMA promotion with Timmeh, only to....."want to earn my way back to UFC".

All these yesteryear big names spoke out against the UFC. Every one of them came to the conclusion that not only was the UFC their best option, but likely their only option to make a payday.

I know it's difficult to wrap your head around, but Rampage is somehow bending over and fucking Rampage.

Back