Does Perry and Rockhold Present A Scientific Breakthrough Theory For The Nobel Prize?

Probably thread of the year. I'm in.

Women where never attracted only to strongest, best looking, most alpha fighters males.

Look at : singers, dancers, guys that know how to talk to a girl, rich and totally ugly people and totally average Joe from a village.

For last few thousand years or maybe more, cunning and being smart always gaved bigger benefits than having big mucles "LOOK GUYS I CAN THROW THIS HUGE STONE", and the other guy just invented a wheel and evrybody in the village, all Hoes and all alpha males are in awe of his invention - girls want to have children that smart that will maybe invent something helpful too.

Life is not just 1+1=2

My buddies over at MIT, and MENSA want the know WTF is wrong with you ?

I had a strong opinion. And was curious as to their thoughts.

We all agreed...

Take your fuckin shoe off, and scratch that toe. If the hottie doesn't puke, or give you the stink eye...You're in like Flynn.

Because that is the only part of your post that makes any fuckin sense, brah.

All I got out of this was Ts, Perry n Rockhold, and train. So I'm only assuming one thing.. Enjoy I guess

I believe i can help TS here.

What he meant to say is that he believes there to be a check valve in nature that stops human beings from being both super attractive and super badass simultaneously.

If you have out of this world fighting prowess, you will be ugly or awkward, and if you are a unstoppable lady magnet, you will be lacking in the fight skills to some degree.

He believes this to be a truth of the universe to the extent that a paper on the subject, including discussion of Rockhold and Perry, two of MMA's prettiest and ugliest participants respectively, would be likely to garner much acclaim and recognition, even potentially earning a nobel prize.

You get it!!!!

You the man!!!

take the heel of the foot opposite of said itch and start slamming it to your toes of your other foot if you dont want to look like a disgusting lunatic

That is a good idea. I may have to try that.

Probably thread of the year. I'm in.

Women where never attracted only to strongest, best looking, most alpha fighters males.

Look at : singers, dancers, guys that know how to talk to a girl, rich and totally ugly people and totally average Joe from a village.

For last few thousand years or maybe more, cunning and being smart always gaved bigger benefits than having big mucles "LOOK GUYS I CAN THROW THIS HUGE STONE", and the other guy just invented a wheel and evrybody in the village, all Hoes and all alpha males are in awe of his invention - girls want to have children that smart that will maybe invent something helpful too.

Life is not just 1+1=2

Exactly.

Back