Does no one have a significant other on this site?

Been married 7 years... not doing anything extraordinary but we are going on a very very early dinner tomorrow (4pm) because we both agree its a royal pain in the ass to go out later in the evening. We are eating at this steak place because I got a coupon by the way but I promised to buy my wife any dessert she wants. She is studying all the time anyways, shes studying to become an LPN (licensed practical nursing) while keeping a part time job. After eating she has to go to work for a couple hours and then come back to study I imagine. We are both fine not doing anything "special" we dont have kids so we really go out anytime we want, this year she wanted to study so she made the decision to become extremely busy, and Im very fine with her decision and support her in any way I can. I dont think we feel we have to celebrate "Valentines Day" in any extraordinary way, I love her, I think she loves me and we are both fine with our early dinner with a coupon!

I'm a loner.

giphy.gif

Nope and perfectly fine with it. A bit tired of dealing with women, dating, effort required and the inevitable drama.

First time in 5 years I didnt need to get anything. It was nice.

I went to the store and got some things for myself and didnt have to pay attention to the stupid candy and flowers.

I'm taking a nap then washing my wee wee when I wake up. Polo pajamas are in the dryer!

I don't have one now, but if I did, she wouldn't be on this site.

Back