Does no one have a significant other on this site?

This girl I know made this big special valentine that she drew the grateful dead bear on (bc the guy loves the grateful dead) and wrote cute lil puns on and

It was really nice tbh. I was like damn need me a gal like that. Hope he really appreciates it. I’m a sucker for that shit lol.

Pic just made me think of it x:

Well--For what is worth:

Significant other? No. Sexual Conquests? Many.

I was married when I first got my Sherdog account. But I was a lurker on the forum for many years before that. And during that time as a lurker, those halcyon days before I met my wife, I tracked down and bedded no less than 31 Sherdoggers. The number is likely higher, but 31 I can say with certainty.

19 women (which I think is roughly 45% of all sherdog women)

7 were hotties by outward standards, though pointy elbows rendered them 2/10's in Sherworld
5 Mutts
7 Morbidly obese shut-ins
0 ring girls

11 men

2 twinks
8 chubs (7 of which were morbidly obese shut ins)
1 Bear

All pitching, no catching, 3 reach arounds (The twinks and the bear-could find the shut-ins willies )

And 1 Fallon Fox

It was Glorious.
{<huh}<{clintugh}>

Who was the poster who posted facial photos of KareBear after meeting up with her?

yea, my right hand is my significant other.
sometimes I cheat on it with my left hand.
my left hand is a total slut and a bitch and she's rough.

sometimes my hands get in a fight and it sounds like clapping.
ha

I got married a few weeks ago. So far she hasn’t taken out a life insurance policy on me so I’d say I’m doing alright.

Why would anyone give a shit about what I'm getting my fiancé for Valentine's Day? Ps: I got her nothing, I got breakfast in bed thought

But this will be me tomorrow chewing gum and not giving a fuck about Valentines day.

27751569_10155974728398847_3128597585587867632_n.jpg

This girl I know made this big special valentine that she drew the grateful dead bear on (bc the guy loves the grateful dead) and wrote cute lil puns on and

It was really nice tbh. I was like damn need me a gal like that. Hope he really appreciates it. I’m a sucker for that shit lol.

Pic just made me think of it x:
I find that is hit and miss when you go out of your way to be 'thoughtful" and "sweet'.

But yeah, would be nice if more people appreciated that stuff.

And what did it mean for all these years. I spent chasing them ferris wheels.
That were always gone like visions come the morning.
But there's not one day I regret.
And I would do it all again.
'Cause if I go down Lily.
I'm going down believing.

090210tvh_charliebrown1.jpg

And I never dreamed that I would see you again.
download.jpg

It's valentines here already and I went to see black panther by myself
latest

This thread is depressing the fuck out of me. I don't think I'll come back here.

I thought you were literally asking if anyone here has a significant other that post on Sherdog. My wife occasionally will ask me what the hell am I typing on that Shard Dog or Chu Dog. She can never remember the name.

Back