Does Maldonado Become A Top 10 Heavyweight If He Wins On Saturday

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Miocic is currently ranked at 7, with wins over the #9 and #11 guy. So who's gonna laugh if Maldonado beats him and becomes a 7-10 ranked heavyweight?

Oh, he will. Not that he deserves or anything but...

Then he should fight Bigfoot, Browne or Overeem :icon_chee

Wardonado:icon_twis

extremely silly post. Coming from a Paul Daley fan, you should know better. Daley puts on exciting fights, as does Miocic. Maldonado has no chance.

It is a possibility. His only loss in my mind is to Glover. He was straight up robbed against kingbury and pokrajac.

if maldonado wins i forever give up on heavyweight

Pretty much this. I would start by laughing my ass off and then dismiss the HWs.
Its always been a weak division, a Maldonaldo fight will not help.

But that said WAR Maldonaldo who gives no fucks.

HW Maldonado defeats Fedor with ease, much less Stipe Miocic.

Could you imagine a Maldonado vs Cummins match up at HW? Just wow.

Stipe miocic talent wise is a top 5 heavyweight and that's including Cain. Maldonado is gonna get mauledonado'd

I really think Maldonado has a chance, a slim chance but it is a winnable fight for him.
They both have good boxing but Maldonado seems to be able to take more damage, Miocic has proven to fade as he gets hit and into the later rounds and this is a 5 round fight, while Maldonado is a slow starter and seems to do better in the later rounds.

I wouldn't put my money on Maldonado, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wins.

Winning 1 big fight should make you ranked all of a sudden. Even if he wins, I'd say no he not top 10 until a few more wins over top guys.

Back