Does Lauren Have Anything for Valentina?

Midgets fighting is more entertainment than this (more skill also).

Man how did Murphy get this shot… or is it only because the Bullet is too good?

All I seen from Murphy was air punches and kicks.

Pathetic matchup. Absolutely terrible

Got my answer.

That end sequence was nice though.

She's literally as old as Roxanne and... I don't like talking shit but neither have good offense.

Feel like Val could have done that in 2 rounds.

this one was hard to watch tbh, it was just so bad, Lauren looked like she has never practiced to throw a punch or go for a takedown, or a counter nothing... I know its different when you are facing a champion, but go for a single leg on a muay thai stance fighter thats sticking their leg out for you, go for some clinches, throw a counter shot after Valentina throws like her 3-4 strike combo, i mean you can do things aside from just bouncing side to side as a moving punching bag....

Its really frustrating when you see these girls get their shot, and then they look like they dont know what planet they are on, they think the earth is flat and they are in a ring and not a cage or something waiting for the Rock to tag in and give a peoples elbow or something, its just a bad look for the sport.

Im usually not one to be frustrating with the women fights but this fight was just extremely boring to watch because 1 part of the talent seemed like you could have picked any women who is in shape but has no MMA knowledge and it would have looked like an identical fight.

She's literally as old as Roxanne and... I don't like talking shit but neither have good offense.
I think Roxanne would put up a better fight than Lauren "She Hasn't Seen Anything Like Me" Murphy

im just wondering how long they keep feeding nunes and shev cans. its getting really boring.

they need to make a 3rd fight.

Back